Tomb raider : lara croft x male reader

(This is in the tomb raider for ps4 only lara group needs for time before goinging to the ritual champer)

You growled and finally picked the lock of the door.
Survivor : good work (y/n)

They petted your shoulder and walked in not wanting to look at your cocky look on your face for a second. You were pretty good in surviving with your skill in battle with bow, two handguns, a machine gun. And of course your amazing katana stolen from a storm guard you killed when you used to be one of them.

You followed after them holding your machine gun strong in your grip for safety knowing what happend to the last people who went after that woman. Yes your group was sent to go after Lara croft herself spotted in this building looking for parts.

It was a old building with vehicle of the army like tanks and armored cars long ago stripped for parts and age wasn't nice for the poor things.
You guys checked the area finding a flash-light dropped next to a old car.

Survivor : she was here a while ago. (Y/n) check the halls we stay here to check the other places.
(Y/n) : me !!? You guys just don't wanna risk your own.
Survivor : yeah kinda but go !

You muttered something under your breath and walked in a hall checking each side scared wondering if she was just as scared as you.

You turned your flash-light attached on your gun on and walked the hall in looking everywhere slowy scared out of your mind.

Your foot bumped into something on the ground and you almost fired but just caught that it was just a body of a soldier who worked here.
(Y/n) : sorry pall

You just went around the corner finding still nothing then old bodies, rubble and old army gear.

A scream of a survivor scared you to the bone that you fired around you once your gun was empty.

(Y/n) thought : well thats a waste.... guess there cowardice saved my life.

You runned back in the room finding your teammates already death with arrows in them.

(Y/n) : (walks to a body and kicks it) thanks asshole for sending me away to die and then be the one dying.

You scanned the room finding nobody else then the corpes of your teammates. You kept spinning around even looking up but the woman was nowhere in sight.

(Y/n) : well im a death man.

You didn't saw her hiding under a car with her gun out watching you look around just as scared as her.

Lara thought : he is scared like me but i can't let him stop me. I gotta safe the others and i can't be without those parts for the boat.

She aimed for your head slowy squeezing the trigger but then spotted the katana on your hip.
Lara had a flash-back when she first found the stormguards.

Lara thought : that is a katana from the stormguards ! Could he be one of them or did he stole it ? maybe he knows more about the storms or atleast the stormguards.

She rolled away from the car and pointed the gun at your back of your head but stepped on a tool making a scrathing noise on the floor.
Lara : SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She jumped behind a car when you turned around firing without aiming at her and kept firing at the car while walking behind a old tank.

(Y/n) : i won't die so easily !!
Lara : while i don't want you to die !!  i just want some parts and to look if you know about the stormguards !!!!
(Y/n) :...... yeah i know about them, its a long story.
Lara : mind telling me that..... even if i killed your friends ?
(Y/n) : teammates ! I hate this group i just joined because they are always better then the stormguards.