Chapter 1: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**

Authors Note: So here we go. The long-awaited Shippuden :D I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't live up to expectations but I felt it was a good way to start :] Also if you recall a while ago I asked for dark chakra-related jutsu for Rin. Well the one Rin uses here was sent from JpLimeGreenAbbott

Black Death Jutsu.
It consumes the person and kills them by going into the body and shutting down all the organs.
It seems to look like a cloud of ash or smoke.
Very powerful jutsu!! Kage level so 10.
It might damage Rin by knocking her unconscious for about a week.
It forms around Rin from behind and slowly moves towards its victim. Only use when the victim is tied up and not moving.

If you want a dedication and have a jutsu up your sleeve then feel free to send it. To those others that already sent me one don't worry I haven't forgotten! She just hasn't used the Jutsu yet so you'll have to be a little patient ;] 

So please comment, message, vote, and of course enjoy

**

Rin

The black smoke crawled across the ground barely visible beneath the luminescent glow of the moon. It scraped at trees with long fingers of fog and destroyed any living object in its path. Nothing stood a chance. I could feel it inching forward covering the small camp, crawling and circling the tents. The smoke twisted in rings around my arms and down my fingers but not into the ground just hovering and moving above it inching forward.

"Rin can..."

"Not yet" I hissed in a hushed tone and Kabuto knew to fall silent. He rarely came on missions with me. Akatsuki missions were completely off limits but missions for Orochimaru were open to whoever wanted to join; tonight both Sasuke and Kabuto were with me. I was an assassin though, I worked alone. Sasuke was quick, silent, deadly another flawless Uchiha to add to the rest while Kabuto was subtle, simple, and a master of medical ninjutsu but they weren't the same as I was. Not that I was any better, regardless of how much I've grown in the past years I knew my limits, my faults and strengths and understood that there were still those out there that were better. The point is Sasuke, Kabuto and I preformed differently and right now they were getting on my last nerve.

"Rin this is taking..."

"Shut it" I threatened and I saw Sasuke's eyes flare red through the darkness of the night. I supressed a flinch when I heard the first scream; on the outside I smirked but on the inside I felt like my stomach was twisting into a knot and any second now I'd throw up.

"Black death jutsu complete" I finally said rising to my feet as the screams continued growing higher in pitch and beginning to gurgle in others. I drew my katana, a new one with a black handle that had the kanji for lightening in silver on the handle along with a silver chakra infused metal blade. Sasuke had destroyed my last one but this one was more durable and complimented my jutsu.

"I'll go in first" I told them before running through the bushes managing to avoid hitting any of the traps they set up. I back-flipped over a set of wires and landed in the middle of the camp; around me three grass ninja lay convulsing as the black smoke seeped from the open mouths, nose and ears. I lifted one that was backed against a tree barely out of reach of the smoke.

"Where is it?" I demanded and his brown eyes grew wide with fear.

"I-I..."

"Orochimaru isn't a very patient man and when you ran away with this scroll he was very upset. You understand what happens when Orochimaru gets upset don't you?" I could hear him gulp as beads of sweat rolled down his face. This whole stupid mission was for some scroll on body regeneration, it was supposed to help Orochimaru's body possession thing speed up so he could have my brother's body faster. I doubted it would work but he still wanted it back.