Truth or Dare (Keith x Reader)

You honestly couldn't stand the game, but the paladins had convinced you to join as a "teamwork exercise". Keith had been asked first (by you), resulting in him giving up his bayard and fingerless gloves ((idk if there's another name for them)) to you for the next two days. Since you weren't a paladin, your only weapon was the laser gun your father used to own. You really wanted to try out his sword, and the gloves because you had worn them once. Unfortunately, Keith had noticed that you stole his "essential gear", so that adventure came to a quick end.

You had watched as Shiro slow danced with Allura, silently fangirling. Pidge had to fake a proposal to Lance and he had dared Hunk to not create anymore food. "Hey Y/N," Hunk smiled mischievously at you, "Truth or dare?"

You sighed, "Dare." Hunk laughed, "I dare you to kiss Keith." You glared at Hunk. He'd read your diary and wouldn't stop teasing you about your crush on the red paladin. You sighed again, "Okay." You turned to Keith and swiftly kissed his cheek. You heard the flash of a camera, "HUNK." He quickly hid it behind his back, "What?" You grabbed Keith's bayard and the sword appeared, "Give me that camera. Now."

"But you guys look so cute," Hunk pouted. You felt your face flush, "Hunk."

"No weapons in the living room, Y/N." You looked toward Shiro and back to Hunk, "Fine, I won't kill you in the living room. But only 'cause Space Dad said so." You quickly pulled Keith's gloves off his hands and walked out the room. You heard Pidge whisper, "Ship it," as you left.

>>Time Skip<<

"Start training level two."

You swung at the gladiator's side, knocking it off balance. You kicked it in the stomach, so it flew into the wall. Pulling out your gun, you aimed at the circle in the center of its head and fired. The gladiator dissipated in a turquoise light. You put the gun back to its spot on your waist.

You laughed and twirled the sword in your hand, "I've got to get me one of these!" You looked toward the ceiling, "Start training level three." Another gladiator dropped down. You went into a fighting stance as it charged at you. You swung toward its shoulder, but it was faster and hit you in the stomach. It started advancing in your direction. You quickly pulled your gun out, and shot it through the chest.

You stood up, holding your throbbing side. "Can you start, like, a training level two and a half?" You heard the sound of the opening and closing of the chute and footsteps behind you. You twirled around, swinging the sword upward.

Keith stepped to the side, "I don't think my own bayard will kill me."

"Oh, sorry," you retracted the blade, "What are you doing here?"

He looked around the training room, "I came to find you."

"Why?" You felt your heart go faster.

"Um, Hunk told me..." He looked away, red in the face.

"Okay, it's official. I am off to kill Hunk or make him grovel. Whichever is easier." You started toward the door.

Keith grabbed your shoulder, "Don't."

You glared at him, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

"Well, I wouldn't know to do this." He kissed you softly and time stopped. This was the moment you had been waiting for, but never once believed would actually. The hope that had kept you up at night, daydreaming about the perfect kiss. You knew the memory of it would make sleep even harder, but you didn't care. Time stood still and watched the two of you... until you heard the snap of a camera.

"HUNK!"

"You guys are adorable!" He (and Pidge, the little sneak) quickly ran away, the camera in his arms.

You smiled up at Keith, "Are you going to stop me from killing him again?"
------------------------------
Holy cow! 670 words! I'm sorry I don't know what a kiss feels like, but I hope it was close.
Thank you @HisakoTomoyo for voting in the first 24 hours of the publishing of the story :D It means a lot to me.