Fight Me (Keith x Fem!Reader)

31. Hello again, I'm trying to post daily for the next few days to get the story rank as high as possible. We're currently #133 in Fanfiction so thank you guys!!! 💕

This oneshot was requested by @kyllama_ Sorry it took so long!

"You are the absolute worst!" He swung at your shoulder and you quickly blocked it with your own daggers. Pidge had given you two weapons modeled after bayards. They changed color on a daily basis and the only reason got two was because "They have bayards and Voltron Lions! And I'm supposed to be okay with one bayard and no lion?!" Nobody had had a response to your outburst, so you ended up with the two bayards you were currently using.

"Well, you started it all, damn it!" You kicked him in the stomach, sending him backward, but not before he cut your leg. You let out a hiss in pain and fell toward the wall opposite him. You dropped your bayards and clutched at your thigh. Keith had cut through your pants leg and it was bleeding out. You quickly took off your loose, crop top t-shirt and pressed it into your leg to try and stop the bleeding.

You looked up to see Keith staring at you, eyes wide as if he had seen a ghost. "It's just a sports bra, idiot! Grow up!"

He stood up and walked over, staring at your leg. "Oh sh*t, Y/N, I'm so sor-" Pidge ran in and kicked him in the side, sending him back to the ground.

"Move aside, mullet! We have come to help this poor peasant!" She pointed at you. "Dad, get her up and to a pod."

"Uh, we'll talk about the names later," Shiro said. He picked you up bridal style, "Keep pressure on your leg, Y/N."

You did as he said, your eyes drooping. Stupid Keith. Stupid Keith for being attractive despite being seventy-five percent a-hole. Thank goodness for internal monologue and the ability to curse.

"Hold on, Y/N! You'll be okay!" The comforting voices faded out, as if you were underwater. Then there was darkness and eternal silence.

I'm doing a part two, but I just wanted to make sure I got this out... and I don't want to do a time skip, so yeah. I'm doing the rest of it, promise!