Moonlight | Lance | Werewolf!Reader | Keith

68. Requested by @Alyssajj11

Thanks for 211K!!

Have y'all seen the season 4 trailer with Matt in it though? Oh boy, I am so ready even though season 3 just came out 👌🏽 ...but Matt fights with bare hands, probably cause he feels like it

You stared out the window of the castle, today would be the day. You had no idea how the full moon would affect you since you were in space and could no longer see the said moon, but you were nervous anyway.

All the paladins seemed to still run on the sleeping schedule they had on Earth, and you kept a watch with what time it would be back home. You sighed as you leaned back into your pillow. The sun had probably begun to set on Earth, and you felt a tingling in your spine.

"Ah quiznak," you muttered. You bit your lip to keep yourself from screaming as the transformation began. Contrary to popular belief, changing from a human to a wolf and back again was not painless and easy. Your bones grew, some formed, some changed shape, and others shrank. You let out a groan of pain as the transformation continued. Your back arched as the pain increased, and you finally let out a scream.

*^*^*

The sounds of your pain echoed through the halls of the castle.

"Y/N!" Keith and Lance yelled simultaneously, running toward your room. Lance opened the door to your room and saw you pacing around. He closed the door without any emotion and turned to Keith with a straight face. "There's a wolf in Y/n's room."

"No duh!" Keith whisper-yelled. He opened the door, and you turned toward the two of them. You sat down and stared, cocking your head to the side. Keith shut the door again. "What are we supposed to do in this extremely weird situation?"

Lance stared at him, and whisper-yelled back, "I don't know! Why would you think I would know?!" He opened the door again, and you were not in sight. "What the-" You appeared from behind the doorframe and launched yourself at Lance, knocking him over.

"Lance!" Keith yelled.

Lance's eyes locked with yours as you stood over him. He put his hand up, "D-Don't do anything, Keith."

"What?! Are you insane?!" He continued whisper-yelling.

You leaned down toward Lance's face, your noses almost touching.

"Lance," Keith slowly spoke, "I don't think this is safe."

You took your paw and bopped him on the nose. Boop.

Lance laughed, "I kind of expected it to say boop."

I did. You licked the side of his face.

"Say..." Lance stared at you in fascination and reached up to scratch you behind the ear. "Is there a possibility that Y/n is the wolf?"

You nodded. Yes yes yes. It is meeeee. The great and fabulous Y/n.

"You know..." Keith stared down at you and Lance. "You're being really calm about the wolf near your face."

Lance sat up, "I'm pretty sure it's Y/n because wolves don't usually nod in response to questions asked by humans so..."

That is true. You stepped over Lance, and circled Keith's legs.

"Hold up," Lance said, and you turned back to look at him. "If you are Y/n..." which I am. "Are you a shapeshifter or alien of some sort?"

You shook your head and continued walking around Keith in circles.

"Are- Are you a werewolf?" Lance asked.

Yes. Indeed. You nodded and licked Keith's hand.

"Wait but you don't have a moon to howl at," Lance put a hand to his chin in thought. He snapped his fingers, "I got it!"

~ ONE HOUR LATER ~

You were seated in the living room after Lance explained the situation to the others and tied a plate to the ceiling. You turned toward Lance. Really?

"Wow," Pidge laughed, "I've never seen an animal look so done in my life."

"What do you mean Y/n looks done?!" Lance yelled.

"I mean," Pidge laughed again, "You can tell that, even as wolf, Y/n is done with your shi-"

Shiro yelled, "Pidge! Watch your language!"

"Sorry, dad," she turned back to you. "Do you think you could carry me?"

You turned your head to the side. Possibly. You are a tiny human. You turned to the side.

"I hope that's an invitation to ride you like a warhorse." Pidge climbed over you and gripped your fur. "Okay. I'm ready."

You took off down the hall, Pidge screaming all the way.

Sorry it wasn't much of a love triangle ^^; you didn't really specify so I just went with it... Anyways, hope you liked it!!