Their Reaction When You Get Hurt Preferences

37. Sorry for not updating in, uh, about 4 days... welp, guess you can all go half a week without more writing. Please don't die on me. Oh, and if you actually read this if it doesn't have emojis, comment the emoji that shows up when you type the word stars. I am also working on a request made by @Lyra_Springs for Shiro... Oh, Space Dad.

We're over 49K views! Thanks so much you guys 💕

Shiro - Two words: Dad Instincts. He'll start pulling out bandaids and gauze, ointments, mosquito bite relief, and any other medical supplies you might need. He might not be a professional doctor, but he can do basic first aid. Afterwards, he'll let you have ice cream... as in, like, a bucket.

Keith - He knows absolutely nothing about healing and rehabilitation except "don't try to amputate one of your own limbs." He will get you help at a ridiculously fast speed for a human. One second he's there, then he's gone, then he's back with an ambulance, five trained professionals, and a pizza.

Lance - While you're recovering, he'll watch Disney (and other) musicals with you. He will do anything to make you laugh and smile. The two of you will eat your favorite foods and watch other "classic" movies.

Pidge - When you're hurt, she'll show up with a scalpel and other surgeon's equipment. She claims she knows very complex procedures, but you just stick to healing pods. She designs gadgets to help you while you recover and goes everywhere with you, never leaving your side.

Hunk - Okay, I'll be honest: he has a serious addiction with baking cookies. It's his coping mechanism, so you'll usually end up with buckets full of cookies at your bedside when you're sick or hurt.

Okay, the Shiro one should be coming out soon! Maybe late today or in the next day or two.