Flowers - Part Two | Keith

87. Requested by @books and bands the first part is #58

You sat among your azaleas, humming to yourself. A few bumbles passed over your head as well as some betterflies. Matt had insisted that they were called butterflies, but that didn't make much sense to you. They fly more smoothly than the bumbles so they should be called betterflies, right?

A mechanical lion of Voltron flew over your head. You watched it pass and circle around you before landing at the edge of your field.

You blinked, "Red?"

You vanished, deep pink azaleas blowing away from where you had just been. You moved through the branches and roots toward the lion and reformed, sitting at the edge of your field.

The red lion opened it's mouth and the red boy walked out.

You stood up, "Red! You came back!"

He walked over to you, a large smile on his face. "I told you I would come back, didn't I?"

"Nobody has come back yet." You reached your arms out, "But you did."

He embraced you, "Yeah, I did."

"Well this is awkward," you laughed.

The red paladin laughed in agreement, "Yeah."

The two of you separated, still smiling. "How have your space travels been?" You asked, "What's been going on with your adventure of defending the universe?"

"So many things," he rubbed the back of his neck. "I can't wait tell you about it."

You sat down, pulling him down with you. "Then tell me," you smiled.

He chuckled, "Okay so..."

Awkward beans ~ (wasn't quite sure where to go with this ^^; whoops)
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING THE WORLD CHUCKLED IN A LONG TIME BECAUSE WHAT IS A CHUCKLE WHAAAAAA-