🚨 Please Read 🚨

Sorry, but another note is here. (Yes I am also working on a oneshot now) If you disagree with me, that is fine. Just know that this story is open to LGBTQ requests and people of the LGBTQ community. I have tried to avoid the topic of the election, but I figured I would talk on the internet since you don't know me personally so...

"Dear Speaker Ryan,

From what I have heard, you aren't willing to allow gay marriage and don't support the rights of people in the LGBTQ community. As an eighth grader, it is rather unsettling to hear that an adult involved in government doesn't support human rights. As Americans, we all are born with three unalienable rights - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The last one, the pursuit of happiness, can come in many forms. Most people find happiness through marriage. While you oppose gay marriage, you also threaten one of our unalienable rights. The first line of the Constitution is "We the People." That's what America is about - the people. By opposing gay marriage, you threaten the rights of the people." This is the first part of my letter.

My friend and many people I know walked in the women's march in New York City, an entire gender rebelling against Trump's election. I wrote this letter (one of many) to Speaker Paul Ryan at a Planned Parenthood open house, held at one of my favorite restaurants. I oppose Trump because he objectifies women, spouts lies as "alternative facts" when they are not facts at all, and ridiculed a disabled man. He is the candidate Russia and the KKK desired, but not the president the country wanted.

My letter was read by a few of the women from Planned Parenthood and they had many things to say. "If this is what you're doing now, imagine what you could do in your lifetime." That was what Carla, the one collecting the letters, told me. I have always wanted to make a difference, that's why I started writing online, to have people read my work, so I'll be remembered, even if it's for something small. Trump is not fit to be president and I don't think he's fit to run this country. Hopefully, he'll prove me and America wrong.

If you don't agree with me (about LGBTQ rights specifically, which is unlikely since you watch Voltron and the mothership is Klance), that's fine, but I have the right to speak my mind. I have a voice and I will not be silenced.