Ninja | Matt Holt | Alien!Reader

72. Requested by @illuxions- You're an alien... here's a size ref ((Idk what this alien is I'm sorry T^T))

"Like this," you demonstrated, running forward to perform the move

"Like this," you demonstrated, running forward to perform the move. You stuck the staff into the ground and vaulted over it, pulling out your dagger and slicing off the heads of three training droids before you hit the ground. The droids quickly reformed as you turned to the short human, "See, Matt? Just like that. Simple."

He stared at you, "Uh. That- That is not simple. You do realize I can't jump fifteen feet in the air, right?"

"Oh, you tiny Earthlings," you sighed. "Alright, how about going around the staff and hitting it from below?"

Matt sighed and did as you instructed. He stepped back to the starting point and got a running start. The small rebel stuck the end of his spear into the ground and swung around to the back of the first droid. Matt quickly stabbed the back of the first droid. He spun around and knocked the second one over. The third one, however, was behind him. It was out of his reach, and about to stab him, so you stepped in to prevent your friend's potential murder.

You blocked the droid's swings and rolled your eyes, "Focus on the entire enemy's force, not just the individual soldiers, Matthew."

You could hear him sigh, "What did I say about the whole Matthew thing?"

"Oh, I don't remember," you smirked, and stabbed the droid through the middle. You turned toward him, "Seriously though... why do you want to learn how to use a staff if you already mastered guns and swords?"

"I told Katie I would be a ninja," he said, spinning the staff. "So a ninja I must be."

You smiled, "This Katie seems quite remarkable to get you to do something."

"Hey! I'm not that lazy!" He protested.

You smirked, "Oh, yes you are."

Time Skip

The battle was won, you and Matt had a celebratory high five, and Voltron's paladins were coming out. All of them seemed to be about the right heights for Alteans, but they were dead, so the paladins couldn't be Alteans. One of them was significantly shorter than the rest. The green one was even shorter than-

"Matt!" The small one rushed forward to embrace your apprentice. That could mean one thing.

"Katie!" The two looked almost like twins, except for the difference in height.

Katie punched her brother. "That's for disappearing for over a year!"

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm, "I guess I kinda deserved that. What are you doing out here?!"

"Uh..." It was Katie's turn to look nervous, "That's a long story."

"Oh!" Matt pointed at you, "This is Y/n! They're awesome!"

You laughed, "Get your finger out of my face, Matthew..."

Fin.

That's it heheh ^^ sorry for being inactive for a while... things should be starting up again