You Sure, Bro? (Keith + Reader)

SLIGHT SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE 3 OF SEASON 2!!! Also, parentheses while talking means it's a whisper.

Keith was sleeping soundly when he felt a sharp prick in his arm. You flinched as he pressed a blade to your neck. "What are you doing?" He glared at you, before staring at the syringe in your hand, "Were you taking a blood sample?!" You put the syringe behind your back, "What? No. Of course not."

He gave you the 'really?' look, "Why are you stealing my blood, Y/N?"

You rolled your eyes, "Well, you're curious about your parents, I'm guessing, so I'm going to look at your DNA. Don't think I haven't noticed the signs."

"What signs?"

You counted on your fingers, "One, Hunk had to use a sentry hand to open the door whereas you just used your own hand; two, when you fought Haggar and something happened (the helmet footage was blurry), your hand turned purple; three, Zarkon himself said you fight like a Galra soldier. And now this!" You pointed to the knife in his hand, "Apparently, I know you better than you think I know you, but you can't keep secrets from me!" You glared at him. "Did you ever consider that I- that I," you looked away from him, "wanted to help you?"

He put hand on your shoulder, "Sorry Y/N, I just... didn't want you to freak out."

It was your turn to do the 'really?' look, "You thought I would freak out over you freaking out?"

"Um, yes?"

You raised your eyebrows, "You sure, bro?" Before he could respond, you stood up. "I'm going to take this sample to Pidge. She's assisting me with the test." You started walking.

"Wait. I'm coming with you. It is my blood, after all." He walked after after you, "Y/N, get back here!"

He followed your laughter through the halls, "Race you, Keith!" He smirked, "It's on!"

I don't know. I just wanted to do something with the knife. Because I saw that and was like, "oh now they're just making sure we turn into conspirators like Keith." Short and sweet.