Flowers | Keith

58. Suggested by TheOrangeGryffindor

Keith walked along the dirt path, surrounded by tall trees on either side. "Where am I?" He muttered, silently cursing about getting lost. Fortunately, the planet he was stranded on had yet to be attacked by the Galra. Red, unfortunately, couldn't seem to move, or she was just happy sitting in a field of flowers and butterflies.

The red paladin smiled when he came across a field of azalea bushes. He reached out to pick one of the flowers, when his hand was slapped away.

"Hey, you!" You yelled, "You- You filthy earthling!" You glared at him, "What are you doing? Picking one of my flowers?"

Keith stared at you in shock, "S-Sorry, I didn't realize they belonged to someone."

"Really?" You asked, "I'm the Nymph of the Azaleas, obviously they belong to me."

"Uh, yeah, o-okay," he stuttered, "Um, I'm lost though, and I can't contact my team, so do you have any technology or-"

You smiled, "Nope. Just me and my flowers." You paused, "I mean, people come with technology sometimes, but then they leave. That's how I knew you were an earthling. Another one of you had been here before. His name was Matt." Your face reddened a little, "H-He was very sweet."

"Matt?" Keith asked, "I'm friends with his sister. We've been looking for him!"

"R-Really?" You smiled, "Well, I guess I can trust you, then."

He told you of his adventures throughout the universe, and what he loved about his team members. He told you of wondrous things like ice cream and bikes and friends. This stranger made you laugh and smile, for there were few other nymphs and you rarely received visitors. Somehow, despite not knowing him very well, you could tell that he was a good person. After minutes and minutes of talking, his helmet began to make noise and he put it on.

"My teammates are here," he said, "I have to go."

"One minute, please," you replied, "and take off your helmet." He did so, and you quickly wove a flower crown out of your azaleas. You smiled at your handiwork and placed it on his head. "Maybe... come back to visit?" You asked.

He smiled, "Yeah, maybe I will." And then he went on his way to save the universe.

Wrote this on the plane o(o)