Directions for the Next Oneshots

"Cora" and "Caro" were twins, identical except for their eyes if you looked close enough. They hadn't referred to each other by their actual names in a long time, partly because they had been asleep for the past 10,000 years. The two had been awakened from their pods by Zarkon and held prisoner since their awakening.

They weren't complete opposites, but they were different. Sarcasm and sass, fire and water, gray and blue eyes, sports and books, red and blue, instincts and strategies. During an attack by Voltron, the two manage to escape their cell. They rush toward their lions, sensing their presences. But what happens when they realize there are new paladins?

Select your player:

- "Cora"
ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

- "Caro"
♡✧( ु•⌄• )

This story will be told in parallel. Each one will have their own chapter, but it's basically the same thing, (except wear the personalities come in) so "Cora" is red and "Caro" is blue.

I'm almost done with "Cora" and will be posting it tomorrow 😉

Thank you to all the people who commented on Young Paladins 🙂 I have been working on art for it because I know have an obsession with tiny Keith despite my warning to myself 😂 Oops. I got a request from @missnobody4life to make one similar to it, so I will try and do that (with more doodles!) after these oneshots.

I haven't gotten any requests (besides something similar to Young Paladins) yet, but I am going to be in need of them soon if I am going to continue this book... 😬