Lost | Keith

61. Requested by @ItsNobodysWorld

"This way!" You pointed at another area of the forest and ran in that direction.

The red paladin ran after you, "Y/n, wait up!" After running about another fifty feet you stopped, and Keith sat down next you. "Do you even know where you're going?"

You looked to the side. "U-Uh... no?"

"Are you kidding me?!" He flopped onto his back, "We're supposed to be infiltrating a Galra base right now!"

You sat down, "S-Sorry."

"It's alright," Keith sighed, taking off his helmet and placing it beside him. "I mean, now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere, but I forgive you."

You looked down and took off your helmet as well. "I'm sorry."

"Apologizing won't fix it," he blew a piece of his hair out of his face.

"Sor-" You stopped yourself form apologizing again. "So... what should we do now?"

"What you usually do to solve a problem," Keith paused. "Call Pidge."

You stared at him and his aura of ignorance, "You do realize we deactivated the communications because we can't have tech... y'know so we're not tracked."

"Why did I not know this?"

You smirked, "Maybe because you weren't paying attention, idiot."

"Hey!" He pouted and glared at you like a toddler. He was just so... cute.

You leaned down and kissed his cheek, "C'mon, you know you love me."

"I'm not going to forgive you this easily just because I'm your boyfriend," Keith stuck his tongue out at you.

It was your turn to pout. "Why didn't you bother learning the terrain then?" You glared at him.

"Cause I thought you had it covered!"

You leaned your head on his chest so the two of you were perpendicular. It was silent for a few moments. "Well, I guess it's good that you were confident in my skills..." you finally said.

Keith smiled, "Of course I'm confident in you, babe."

"...You sound just like Lance," you stared at him.

"Does Lance call you babe?!"

"W-What? No he- It was a joke, Keith!"

"Calling you babe is a joke?!" He yelled.

"It was pointless flirting!" You argued loudly.

A smile appeared on your face, "I'm already taken."

Finally done!! (•̀ᴗ•́)ﻭ✧