The Hell?! (Yandere!Keith x Reader)

44. Heads up! For those of you that didn't see it, "Y/n's Trashy Space Life" has its own book! New episodes will be slow until I finish this (100 oneshots).

Sorry, this is my first time doing a yandere {YANDERE = VIOLENCE} ;-; Requested by @YuukiShuu

You ran through the forest, branches scratching at your bare legs. Why was he doing this? What... happened? You tripped on a root, letting out a small cry as your face met the ground. You felt a shadow pass over you. Trembling, you looked upwards, "K-Keith?"

Yesterday

"Hey, Y/n!" You turned to see Keith smiling at you.

You smiled back, "Oh, hey there. What's up?" You turned and walked toward him, but he swept his legs under you, knocking you to the floor. "The hell?!"

He was still smiling at you, but there was something cold in his gaze. "We're going somewhere safe." He picked you up in his arms and began walking, despite your fists thumping against his back, begging to be free.

Present time

He was carrying you over his shoulder, your arms reaching down to his waist. Maybe you could take his knife and free yourself... but where would you go? Red loved you, but she had refused to let Keith in, so he had used a small pod... which he destroyed.

He placed you down on the couch and smiled. "Stay here, okay?" He patted the top of your head, "There are dangerous things in the forest and you could get hurt."

Nothing more dangerous than you. You glared at him, "Let me go."

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Princess," he smiled.

You hissed, "Don't call me Princess."

"Aw, that hurts, Y/n." He made a mock pouting face at you. "You used to love it when I called you Princess."

"Hey Keith! Wait up!" You ran toward him, laughing as he tried to get away. "You can't escape me!" You leaped toward him, knocking him off balance. The two of you rolled down the grassy hill and came to a stop at the bottom. You were on top of him and he smiled up at you. "Got you," you giggled.

He rolled his eyes, smiling, "Oh no, how terrible to be caught by my Princess."

"S-stop it, you knucklehead!" You spluttered, your face turning red.

He laughed at your obvious discomfort, "Aw. My adorable Princess." Your face turned a shade darker. He laughed again, "You're so cute when you're flustered, Princess."

"Oh god." You rolled off of him, shaking with laughter. "Please stop. I can't handle this."

He kissed your cheek, "Love you, Princess."

"Love you too, dork."

"Well, you're not Keith. And I want him back." You glared at him.

He stroked your cheek, "I am Keith. You just need to see that."

"No. I don't. I want to go home," your voice broke.

He smiled, "You are home, with me. And here is where you'll stay."

Tears welled in your eyes. Pidge. Shiro. Lance. Hunk. Allura. Coran. Please help me. I need you.

Ay, hoped you liked it! It's my first yandere, so please forgive me if you don't like it. I need to get ready for my competition on Saturday and I am currently sorting out my friend's problems, so I might not get another oneshot out this week 😕