Jealousy Clouds the Mind - Part Two (Lance x Reader)

110490AV, part 2 is done!!! Sorry it took so long 😶

I'm not taking anymore requests now guys 😕 Well, I mean, I am, but it's going to take me a while to get to them. I have a lot of work now, so Animegeekgamerartist, and A2_Pidge I will get to your requests as soon as possible, but it's taking me a while to write these. Thanks for putting up with my slow updates guys 💖💖

"Alright let's go," Pidge knocked on your door, "Y/N! I'm coming in!" She opened the door and flicked on the lights. "Y/N?" The sheets were crumpled with the tear-stained pillow on top as they were last night, but there was no sign of you. "Huh." Pidge ran to the dining room and grabbed Lance by the hood on his sweater. "Where is Y/N?!"

He looked away, "How should I know?"

She glared at him, "Can you get over your ego and admit that you were a wrong, twisted bastard? You said you would apologize!" She snapped her fingers, "Keith!"

The red paladin punched Lance's right shoulder. "Ow! What was that for? Er, I mean-"

"Hey guys..." Shiro walked into the room, "Saline's not here. And a pod launched last night." Pidge ran out of the room, the others at her heels.

After a few minutes, she pulled the coordinates of the pod. "It's on a Galra ship and-" The red dot signifying the pod began to flash, "I- It's set to self destruct!" The speed of the flashing increased and the dot vanished. She moved the diagram to the side of the ship's consul and pulled out her laptop, "Fortunately, I have other means." She pulled up a file called, "BFT", ((I'll take an extra request now if you are the first to guess what this means)) and a dot appeared on the screen in F/C. "We exchanged necklaces made with rare elements, so they would be easy to track."

She closed her laptop and grabbed Keith by the arm, "C'mon. We're going to save Y/N."

-Switch POV-

You sat behind the wall, smirking as the Galra sentries below scrambled to recover from the destruction of your pod. You quickly hurried over to a Galra ship and slipped inside. Pulling down on the closest lever, the ship started and you flew out of the main dock. Would the Galra notice one ship leaving? Probably not.

Would you somehow crash into another oncoming ship? Yes. Definitely.

The small fighter ship you were in smashed into the side of another Galra vessel, but not hard enough to crush you. Sweat gathering on your forehead, you turned in the opposite direction and flew as fast as the ship would allow. The statistics on the dashboard showed other fighter ships gathering behind you. How did they know it was you? They probably didn't, but any stray Galra soldier would have to be erased and replaced.

The dashboard showed lasers being fired and you swerved to avoid being shot. Because of the sheer number, shots clipped the sides of your ship and you knew it was only moments before you were destroyed. You clenched your eyes shut and were knocked out of your chair when a force wrapped around your ship. The green lion had arrived.

>>Time Skip<<

You sat on the couch, a blanket around your shoulders, a cup of... something in your hands. Keith and Pidge were on either side of you. Pidge had your hand wrapped in hers and Keith had a hand placed on your shoulder. Shiro sat across from you on the opposite couch as you finished telling him your survival tale.

You sighed as Pidge embraced you. You were back on the castle ship. "Nothing can happen to me as bad as that," you whispered.

"Sorry, Y/N," Pidge said, "but I think Nothing just walked through the door." You looked up to see Lance in the doorway. Keith stood up and walked in front of Lance, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to Y/N," Lance said. You glared at his shoes, because that was all you could see from behind Keith, thinking, No way in hell am I talking to you, boi.

Keith glared at Lance, "I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to you. Just say what you need to now. You've hurt her enough."

Lance glared back at him, "I want to apologize to her, so if you would let me throu-"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no." Keith glared at him again, "I am not letting you see her."

Lance snapped and punched Keith across the face. He walked over to you, "Y/N, I'm so sor-"

*Pew* You shot him in the chest, still holding your drink in one hand.

Pidge and Shiro turned to you, "Y/N!"

You shrugged from underneath your blanket, "Stun gun."

You took another sip of your drink and closed your eyes. Maybe you'd forgive him. Maybe. That was for the universe to find out.

Yay a doodle below!!! (Sorry if it doesn't look like you. Liz drew it so I felt like posting it) I think that's it guys 😶 Sorry it took me so long. Hope it was worth it 🙃

 Hope it was worth it 🙃