Save Me (Pidge + Reader)

40. Alright, so IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ IT. If you have given me a request/suggestion I have agreed to, it is on my list and will be written. The thing is they are really slow and I don't have the list with me write now because it's in a notebook in New York. Please don't be discouraged if I haven't gotten to your request yet!

I have a competition about a week after I get back, so I'll be really busy, but I will be updating Life Giver, Death Bringer if any of you lovely beans read that! Thank you for your support 💕💖💕

Every view, comment, message, and vote means so much to me!! 💜

"Stop!" You yelled. "Please, let me up," you pleaded.

"Never," he smirked.

You glared at him, "Well then," you shoved him off of you and began to run as fast as your legs would carry you.

"Wait! Y/n, come back!" You heard his calls and ignored them. Rounding a corner, you crashed into Pidge. "Oh god, Pidge, I am so sorry!" The two of you had ended up on the floor, your body on top of hers.

"Can't...breathe..."

"Aah! I'm sorry!" You yelled again and quickly got off her.

"Y/n?" You heard his voice and quickly hid behind Pidge, who was now sitting up. "Save me, Pidgey," you whispered. "The monster is coming."

"Uhh...okay," she said, standing up.

Lance came running around the corner, "Y-" He collapsed on the ground as Pidge sipped her tea.

"Pidge?! What just happened and when did you get tea?!"

She stared into her cup, "...Taser."

"My savior!" You yelled, hugging her legs.

Somehow, the tea remained in her cup, despite your strong hug, which would have knocked anyone else off their feet. "You're welcome," she smiled.

"But...it was...just...tickles," Lance breathed out.

Pidge patted the top of your head, "Good thing you found me, sunflower."

Haha I don't know where I was going with this...