Music | Lance

82. The headphones might actually belong to Pidge but let's say they're Lance's

"Have you seen them?!" You yelled, "They've gone missing!"

Lance looked up from his stack of Cheerios™, "Who's gone missing?"

"Not who! What!" You gestured to your head, "My headphones! The f/c ones!"

Lance shook his head, "Sorry, I haven't seen them." He returned to his cheerio "fortress", "I'm sure you'll find them."

Several hours later

"Where could they have gone?" You threw a pillow over your shoulder. "I bet the Galra stole them because they want to stop me from listening to Sweet Tunes™ so-"

"Hold up," Lance put his hand in front of you, "Did you just say trademark?"

You stared at him, "Yes. I did. Got a problem with that?"

"Nope. It's just a lil weird since there is no trademark on Sweet Tunes... I think," he shrugged. "Anyway, since you can't find your headphones, I've decided to make a generous act of kindness and offer you mine." He held out his headphones and winked, "For you, beautiful."

You took the headphones from his hands, "Thanks, Lance."

"No problem. What are you listening to, anyway?" He gestured to your Forever Charged Space Phone™ with curiosity.

You shrugged, "Just f/s and stuff."

"You like f/s?" Lance asked.

You glared at him, "Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

"No," he shook his head. "It's just that I didn't think anyone on this ship would know it."

You smirked, "Well, surprise."

"What other music do you have?"

You pulled out your phone, "Let's see..."

Then you discovered that you and Lance had more in common than you thought. The night was spent listening to your shared taste in music. He seemed to like your soundtrack, which was a little strange but nice in a way. Then you listened to his, which was similar but not quite the same, before drifting off to sleep.

Brain overload. Author.exe has stopped working. I feel like this is a little light, but hopefully you liked it anyway ^^;