Doubt | Lance | Actor AU

89. Requested by Anonymous

ALSO... Keith's vlog is killing me X_X

"Alright, that's it for now," Allura said. "It's time for your lunch break."

You sighed, "Finally." You took your headphones off and rubbed your ears. "Are we still on for lunch?" You asked Lance, who was getting his jacket and bag.

 "Are we still on for lunch?" You asked Lance, who was getting his jacket and bag

{the sketch is messy, I'm sorry ;-;}

"Yeah," he smiled. "You excited, babe?"

"Lance!" You glared at him, "What did we say about the whole babe thing?"

He winked, "That we know you love it."

"That's what you said," you rolled your eyes. "I, however, don't like babe. It's weird. Like babe is short for baby. I'm not a child." You grabbed your bag, "Okay, let's go." Still slightly frustrated, you pulled your hood up and left the studio.

Some time skip ~

"Hey, Y/n?" Lance snapped his fingers in front of your face, "Are you listening to me?"

You shook yourself out of your daze,"Sorry, what?"

"Are you... okay?" He spoke slowly,"I'm sorry about earlier." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "...if that's what you're mad about."

You rubbed your right eye, "I'm not mad, Lance. I'm just tired." You took a sip of tea from the f/c mug in front of you. He didn't say anything so you looked up to meet his eyes... except he wasn't looking at you. "Lance?" He was tightly clenching the handle of his pale blue mug.

"I feel like all I do is bother you," he sighed. "Why do you even like me?"

You placed your hand on his, "Lance... I love you because you're amazing. I can't really put it into words, but you mean the world to me, Lance." A soft smile on your face, you pulled him forward by the front of his sweater and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Don't doubt yourself."

Quick wrap up since I wasn't quite sure what you wanted ^^;

Sorry it was so short...