Fine | Keith | Assassin!Reader

114. Need more help from you guys at the bottom!! Thanks for 800K my children :')

"Remember, regardless of what Lotor said, don't hurt him." Acxa's voice comes through your earpiece.

You flip a few switches on the dashboard as you prepare to latch onto the Castle of Lions. "Yeah, yeah. I got it, General." You check the cloaking device of your ship, preparing to manipulate any detectors the castle may have set up. "Why do you care about this dude so much anyway?"

"Reasons." Her tone doesn't give anything away, but you know she doesn't want to tell you.

"Personal?"

"None of your concern."

You laugh. "Okay. I'll get back to you soon. Later, babe."

"Don-" You shut off the communication line before she can yell at you. You stand up, shaking a little as your ship bumps against the castle, before sending out cables to keep it docked. You slip on your helmet. "Show time."

Through the small window in your door, you can see the lasers quickly cutting into the hull. (Is it really a hull? The side? It doesn't matter.) It pops off a small hole, and the door of your ship opens, allowing you to slip inside. Your helmet is shaded, hiding your face from any security cameras before your activate your suit's cloaking mechanism.

As you hold up your hand up, it flickers, quickly adjusting to match the new background. After a few seconds, the minimal lag should drop to no lag at all, making you virtually invisible.

Your boots are built to muffle any sound they might make, increasing your stealth. The young inventor who sold them to you was human and called them "sneakers." Quite impressive, considering how far behind Earth technology is.

You walk down the hallway, keeping an eye out for any of the paladins. Soon enough, you find the bridge of the castle. The five paladins are standing in separate groups, wearing colors that help you identify them without using tech. The Altean princess stands in the center, her advisor behind her. You walk up to the red paladin who is, luckily, standing on his own. He isn't engaging with any of the other people, so you move closer to him.

You pull out a small device before rubbing your thumb and pointer finger together twice, turning on the spark function. Sure, it might hurt the paladin, but it would be over quickly. There are a few steps that will make your job easy, but they have to be done in less than five seconds if you want it to be smooth.

One: electrocute him.

Two: cover his mouth to stop him from attracting attention.

Three: slap the device against the middle of his back to create an illusion around, or cloak, him.

While you could switch the order of those steps, the problem is that you only have two hands when you need three. I'll manage, you think to yourself.

You lightly press the device against his back, swing your hand around to cover his mouth, and press your fingers against him, muffling his cries in agony.

The green paladin whirls around, "Keith?" She is met with silence.

Smirking, you lift the red paladin into your arms. While the other paladins can't see him, you also can't see him, so you'd be at risk if he escaped. That's why it only lasts five minutes.

"Guys, where did Keith go?" Her voice echoes from the hallway behind you.

You're almost to the hallway you entered when the red paladin shifts a little. "Ah, qui-"

He pushes your chest, sending him out of your arms and onto the floor with a thud.

You push yourself up to a standing position and brush yourself off. "Didn't anyone tell you doing things like that is rude?" You hum, "Touching other people's chests is usually frowned upon."