The Best Flirt | Pidge | Fem!Reader

71. Requested by @Odda_Podda

"Hey, gorgeous," Lance said, winking as he walked up.

You smirked, "What's it today, Lancey Lance?"

He cleared his throat. "Are you an astronomer-"

"Is it because you see stars in my eyes?" You laughed, "We're in space! You see enough stars as it is." You thought for a moment and walked up to Lance, placing your hand on his cheek. "Lance... I think you might be a camera," you paused for a moment, "because I smile every time I see you." You hold the pose for almost a minute before your serious face breaks and you burst into laughter with Lance.

He smiled, "Okay, that was pretty good."

"Go take your PDA somewhere else," Pidge snapped from the back of the room.

You put on the puppy dog eyes and pouty lips, "But Pidge... we're in the middle of the Flirting Games."

"I don't care..." She glared at the two of you and slammed her laptop shut. She stood up and left the room.

You turned to Lance and mouthed "plan failed."

"Hold on," Lance snapped his fingers and smiled at you. He grabbed your arm and dragged you off toward his room. He sat you down on his bed and clapped his hands together. "And so Lance's Awesome Flirting Skills: Class Twenty-Two begins." He gestured to you with an outstretched hand, "Now, my best and only pupil, I think it is finally time you..." He waved his hands as if he was making a rainbow, "confess."

"Okay, no." You crossed your arms over your chest, "I don't have the confidence for that."

Lance shrugged, "I think you've gotten much better. Also, I'm pretty sure she's just jealous that you're flirting with me instead of her."

"Or maybe she just hates me because I'm a terrible person." You put your head on your knees and rocked back and forth.

Lance sat down next to you and patted the top of your head, "Y/n, you're a wonderful human being. Pidge knows that." He paused again, "...so you should go confess."

You sighed, "Fine. Thief or magician?"

"Go with thief."

"Fine."

Time Skip ('')*:・゚

"H-Hey, Pidge," you stuttered, walking into her room.

She didn't look up from her laptop, "Hello, Y/n."

"Are you a thief?" She turned to look at you as you flopped into her lap and smiled up at her, "Cause you stole my heart." You winked and did finger guns at her.

"W-Wha-" Her face began to redden. "Oh." She flopped backwards, covering face.

You sat up, "P-Pidge?!"

She kept her hands over her face, muffling her voice. "I love you, Y/n..."

"Love you too," you beamed.

*・゜゚・*\(^^)/*・゜゚・* Hope you liked it!!

After about 20 hours of travel, I successfully made it to Wyoming, so this is what I worked on when I wasn't sleeping