Glass Girl | Shiro | Fem!Mechanic!Reader

100. Decided to make it a fem!reader so it's more specific
Note: This is based off my OC

As pretty as a flame,
But dangerous like one too.
She's made of glass,
Bright and brilliant blue.

She is undeniably beautiful,
But as sharp as a knife.
Unique and mesmerizing,
She'll consume your life.

Glass girl within the stars,
With a soul of night.
Glass girl with a heart of gold,
She'll show you to the light.

As dangerous as a flame,
As beautiful as a pearl,
As brilliant as the stars,
She's the stunning glass girl.

Allura Third Person POV

Shiro's galra hand clenched and glowed a bright magenta before it dimmed. The fingers on his hand twitched and Shiro watched his arm in horror. "I-I'm not doing that," he stammered.

"I see," Allura watched as his hand glowed again. "We'll go see the Mechanic."

"Do you think he'll still be in business after all these years, Princess?" Coran asked.

She was silent for a moment. "I guess you're right. Hopefully his descendants are still working technology. Let us go see." Allura turned and walked to the captain's section of the ship while Coran strapped Shiro's arm to the levitating chair he was sitting in.

She opened a wormhole to the space near planet Quireese. The jump was smooth and a few minutes later, they were on the surface of the planet. Allura lead the group, retracing the steps she had taken with her father over ten thousand years ago. The houses were different, now white with more glass instead of various shades of brown, but they were all in relatively the same spots. She made her way to the edge of town where the Mechanic's shop was.

The building was so much larger than it used to be, and was now white like the rest of the houses in town. The only things that made it particularly noticeable were that some of the windows were made of stained glass and there was an outdoor section on the left. It was separated by a metal fence, but was still covered by a roof. "This should be it. There should be no problem, but I'll do the talking," Allura said and opened the door.

A girl with short, h/c hair was in front of a glass furnace. She pulled the rod out of the furnace, the glass on the end glowing a fiery orange, and swung it from side to side, spinning it as she did so. The edges of the glass vase came outward, making the vase almost look like a splash of water. As soon as she had pulled it out of the furnace, the glass had started cooling, the fiery orange glow fading to show the dark blue striped pattern on the vase. She placed the rod on a table, the vase hanging off the end, and placed a clamp over it so it wouldn't fall off, but had just enough room to spin.

She took a pair of metal tweezers and pressed them against the bottom of the vase while spinning the rod. Then she moved, blocking whatever she was doing from Allura's view. A few minutes later, the girl had finished the glass piece and put it away to cool.

She turned and lifted up her goggles, showing e/c orbs and four f/c stars under her right eye. "Can I help you with something?" She tightened the plaid flannel around her waist and smiled at her potential customers.

"Yes, we're looking for the Mechanic," Allura said.

She grinned, "Well, you've come to the right place. What do you need?"