Pidgey and the Celebration of 2k17 (Pidge x Reader)

48. Pidge special! Happy birthday to the precious greenbean 💖

"Guys?" Pidge walked through the dark and vacant hallways, "Guys, where are you?" She stopped in front of a doorway. Ordinarily, she would have passed right by it, but now, there was a small ray of light coming from behind it. She opened the door, "Hello?"

"SURPRISE!"

Pidge raised her arms to block the attack from the streamers and glitter, "Holy crow, guys! You scared the bejeezus out of me!"

"What's a bejeezus?" Lance asked.

You smacked him in the back of the head, "SHUT UP, IDIOT. IT'S MY PRECIOUS GIRL'S BIRTHDAY." You turned back to Pidge, "Come to the table, Princess." You pushed her into the seat.

The lights flicked off and all of you began singing, "Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear-"

"Pidgeyyy." ~ Lance, Keith, and Allura

"Katieee." ~ Shiro

"Smol beaaaan." ~ Hunk

"Number fiiiive." ~ Coran

"Priiiincesssss." ~ You

All of you burst into laughter. "We should have coordinated that better," you whispered.

"Happy birthday to you," you all finished the song. Allura placed a green cake in front of her.

~ After the Cake is Defeated and Never Seen Again ~

You sat on the couch. Pidge sat in between your legs {no it's not what you think it is} and leaned back against you as you flicked through the movies you had. You started playing "The Aristocats" and laughed as Pidge turned toward you, "Is this really your choice?" She pulled the fluffy blanket back up as she moved.

You nodded, "Uh, yeah!"

"Well, good choice," she smiled.

You placed a kiss on her forehead, "I know you like the back of my hand, Princess."

"Oh god, no... The nicknames are going to kill me."

You smiled, "Well, I'm going to give you a gift no one else can."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"Kisses." You smirked as she turned a bright shade of red. You placed a kiss on her forehead again, making her giggle and close her eyes, and one on each cheek.

She opened her eyes after. "Why'd you stop?" She pouted.

"Your birthday's on the third," you laughed.

She glared at you, "That's not how it works."

"You also have the maturity of a three year old."

"Hey!" She pulled you toward her and pressed your lips together. When she finally pulled away, she stuck her tongue out and said, "Fifteen seconds."

You laughed, "I'm not complaining." She turned back around to face the screen and cuddled into your chest. {it's not weird} "Happy birthday, Pidge."

"I love you, Y/n," she said softly.

You smiled, "Love you too, Princess."

Ayyy, that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed the Pidgeon fluff!