Love You | Keith | Tsundere!Reader

96. Requested by @MEagle19

You sat next to Keith on the couch. You were curled up with your hood up and a pillow between your arms. This corner of the couch was your usual spot. Shiro was on Keith's other side. Pidge, Hunk, and Lance took the couch across from you while Allura and Coran did other things around the castle.

You never really spoke during these gatherings. You didn't really speak period. They had assumed you were mute when you first met them, but you told them your name after a few days with them. Not "hi, I'm Y/n," just "Y/n." You hadn't said a single word since then. After spending about nine months in various Galra prison cells, you had learned to not talk. The various scars on your cheeks were a constant reminder to keep your mouth shut.

"So I have been thinking about our Voltron cheer," Keith said.

Pidge snickered, "That's random."

"Well, it's true. Anyway..." He shrugged, "I was thinking... Voltron is literally just our name, plain and simple, so it's fast. However, we will say it together to satisfy your team spirit or whatever it was. Although I really do think it would be better if just one person said it. Then it would be over-" He snapped his fingers, "Like that! Boom! Done!"

Pidge laughed again, "Speaking of boom, but not really, you never told us which gun noise you think is the best."

"Well, in reality, it's somewhere more along the lines of..." He did finger guns, "Pew pew pew!" {HC that he didn't want to share his gun noise cause it was too cute}

You giggled, and the paladins turned to stare at you. Smiling, you kissed his cheek, "Thank you." You looked at the ground and went back to your curled up position. "You make me happy," you whispered.

"I-" He stared at you, a blush slowly coming over his cheeks. "You make me happy too... I love you," Keith blurted out.

You smiled, and spoke after a second's hesitation, "Love you..."

Short and Sweet ()
I had this done a couple days ago, because I was and still am planning on holding off the others until I finish all of them - I'm finishing #100, but it's the last request so I figured I'd post it now anyway