Fight Me - Part Two (Keith x Fem!Reader)

32. Hey y'all. Do not be mad at Pidge. All of you are beautiful human beans (yes, I said human beans) and Pidge cannot do anything without an insult... yes, "mullet" is an insult. Almost to 40K! Thanks beautiful beans!! 💕

Your eyes opened to blurry figures and slurred voices. You reached a hand out and fell forward, nearly slamming into the ground, face first. "Thanksss saviorrr." You reached a hand up to find the person, since your eyes were still half-lidded and your brain was seventy-five-percent-asleep. When you felt slightly longer hair, you pushed yourself away from him. "Go awayyy." You started dragging yourself across the floor.

"Y/N. Y/N, please. Just- Just let me apologize!" He grabbed your wrist to stop you from scooting away to freedom. ((Have y'all heard of the time out bucket story from tumblr?))

"Fiiine." You stopped moving, "But do it quickly." He didn't say anything so you sat up and rubbed your eyes, "Well?"

You heard him breath in slowly before talking at a fast speed, "Y/N, I am really sorry for cutting your leg and almost making you die, because that was never meant to happen. It's just that I am very bad at handling feelings because the only friend I used to have was kidnapped by aliens and needless to say, it was really scarring and stressful, so I'm hoping that if I say this all super fast youwon'trealizethatIsaidIloveyoutherewegoIgotitoverwith... So yeah, I'm sorry."

"Well I think I heard what you just said, but I don't know if I'm hallucinating," you paused. "...Did you say I love you?"

"Maybe," he admitted.

You laughed, "Well, I guess my period of denial is over then." You placed a quick kiss on his cheek, "I am still pissed at you, but I'll forgive you if you do my bidding for the next few days. I mean, I almost died."

"Alright," he sighed.

You smirked, "Good. Now, servant, give me a piggyback ride to the kitchen. I need sustenance!" You pulled yourself onto his back, "Let's go!" A few minutes later, the inhabitants of the castle were all scarred after almost being run over by a blur of red and F/C.

There you go! Hope you liked the Love-Hate Relationship thingy 😝