Don't | Keith | Selfharming!Reader

69. Requested by @Alyssajj11 and @illuxions-

Guys if you're feeling depressed or just want to talk to someone, please don't hesitate to dm me!! All of you are unique, special individuals! Don't forget that!!

Please don't hurt yourselves... you are all very important, and you matter

You pulled your sleeves down over the bandages on your forearms. You put the freshly cleaned knife in its sheath and stuck it in your pocket. You turned toward the door to leave and stopped short, eyes widening. "Keith..." You spoke slowly, "How long have you been there?"

"Y/n, what were you doing?" He stared at your wrists.

You tugged on your sleeves as you stared at the ground, "Nothing. I- I was just brushing my hair. I have to look my best, you know?"

"Then what's in your pocket?" Keith said softly, "Can I see it?"

You started to walk around him, "W-Well, it's a very personal item so I would prefer to not show it to you."

"Y/n, please," he put his hands on your shoulders. "I saw and I want to help you."

You stared ahead, "You... saw?"

"Yeah..." Keith didn't meet your eyes, "Hold on." He wrapped one arm around your back.

"Um, K-Keith." You watched as he leaned down, "W-What are you- GAH!"

He had hooked his other arm behind your knees, so you were now being carried bridal style.

You sighed and quietly muttered, "Please give me a warning next time." You leaned into his chest as he walked down the hall, the silence practically suffocating you.

When he put you down, you were on his bed. "Can you tell me what's wrong, Y/n?"

"I- I don't want to talk about it," you said as you lay down on the bed.

"Y/n, please..." He whispered, "I just want to help you."

You took in a deep breath, tugging on your sleeve. "...Fine. Just- Just don't judge me, okay?" You slowly started to explain, but you never met his eyes. You were depressed and homesick, and space just wasn't for you.

"Keith..." You breathed in before looking him dead in the eye. "I don't belong here. I'm not happy here. I just-" Your lower lip trembled, "I just want to go home."

You took in a shaky breath. You whispered softly, not quite singing, "I don't want to be a hero..." You wiped a stray tear from your eye. "I'm sorry."

Keith pulled you into his chest, "Don't apologize. You wouldn't apologize for having the flu, so don't apologize for being depressed. We'll just have to work through it, okay?"

"O-Okay..."

Sorry for the delay guys!! Hopefully this was okay...