Young Paladins (Revenge)

I'm sorry 110490AV I was having a writer's block, so I decided to do this one first.

You knew something was off when you saw Shiro in the kitchen. You walked in and leaned your head over his shoulder, "Watcha doing?" He turned toward you, "Oh, the other paladins were still finishing, including Hunk, so I decided to make some stuff." Your raised your eyebrows, "What stuff?" He shrugged, "No idea."

You sat down at the table, tapping your foot on the floor. Something was definitely out of place. Shiro set a plate down in front of you, "You can start eating. The others should be here in a minute." You shrugged and took a bite of the dish he had made. You had no idea what it was, but you saw the powder remnants on the side. You turned to Shiro, "What the f-" Smoke filled the room as the paladins walked in.

It cleared and the paladins smiled. Lance walked up to you, "Awww." You were so small, probably at the age of three. He reached his hands under your arms to pick you up, but you let out a loud scream in protest. He quickly let go of you, covering his ears, and backed away. You stopped and he threw his hands up in the air, "What?!"

You glared at him, "Perf."

Pidge snickered, "I think she just called you a perv."

He glared back at you, "I am no-", and was cut off by Pidge slapping him. "Do not yell at the child!" The two of them began to argue until you let out a small whimper and they all turned to you. You reached your hand to the floor, but couldn't get very far without falling off. Your gold bracelet was on the floor, having slid off your wrist after the transformation.

"Well, someone get her the bracelet before she cries," Lance said, "I'm not doing it because she'll scream."

Keith rolled his eyes, "I'll get it." He reached down to the floor and squatted in front of you, so your faces were at the same height. You clapped your hands together, "Keef!" He put the bracelet back on and you reached your hands out. You gave his hair a soft tug before letting go, "Uppie." He picked you up and your wrapped your hands around his neck, so you wouldn't fall off.

Lance's jaw dropped, "Wait, so I'm a perv, but he's not?!"

You stuck your tongue out at him, "Keef nife."

"Oh," Lance nodded, "Keith was threatening you with a knife. You should've told us!"

You let out a small shriek, "No! Keef. Nife."

Pidge laughed, "She says Keith is nice."

You clapped and reached for Pidge, "Pidgeyyyyy!" Keith handed you over to Pidge and she began to walk away, "C'mon, Y/N, let's go somewhere with less idiots."

"No idits."

>>Time Skip<<

After running around the ship on Pidge's back for awhile and learning Altean with the safety on, you were getting tired and looked up at Pidge, "Pidgey, me wants see Keef." She nodded, "Alright."

She ran to the training room, you squealing on her back the whole way. She walked in to see Keith fighting a gladiator, "Hey Keith!" He turned around, "What?" He saw you smiling from behind Pidge and he turned to the ceiling, "End training sequence." The gladiator disappeared and he ran over, "Do you guys need something?"

Pidge shrugged, a difficult feat with you on her back, "She wanted to see you." You scrambled over Pidge's shoulder, reaching out for Keith. He grabbed you before you fell off and hit the floor, something Lance was definitely not capable of. You smiled from Keith's arms and waved at the green paladin, "Bye bye, Pidgey! Me has fun wif Keef now."

"Bye Y/N," Pidge smirked, "Have fun with your little girl, Keith!" She left the room.

He felt his face flush, "She's not my li-" He stopped when he saw you smiling up at him. "Okay, maybe."

You pulled on his hair, just a small tug, "Keef. Can we go Keef?" You nuzzled into the crook of his neck, making a soft hum. He smiled, "Sure. Where do you want to go?"

You smiled, "Wif you." He gave a light laugh, "Okay, anywhere."

He walked into the hallway and you smiled at the stars outside the window. "Look, Keef," you pointed, "Pretty stars." He smiled down at you as you turned, so you were both facing the same direction. You poked his cheek, "Squishy," you giggled and pinched his face.

You saw Pidge behind him with a camera, a finger to her lips. You giggled and just nuzzled into Keith's neck. "Keef," you hummed softly, "Me sleepy. Go couch now." Pidge slipped away and Keith turned, "Alright."

He walked to the couch and sat down. You lay down and leaned your head on his lap. You soon drifted off, softly breathing. Pidge came in and wrapped a blanket around you. "Not sure if you noticed, but she's not wearing pants," Pidge told Keith, who flushed in response. "She'd kill you if she wasn't wearing anything when she went back to her normal state."

>>Time Skip<<

You opened your eyes to see Keith's face. You sat up, holding the blanket around you. He was leaning back, snoring quietly. Pidge silently walked into the room. "I, uh, brought your pants," she whispered, "and this." She handed you the photo and you smiled, turning to Keith. He was still sleeping and you smiled at Pidge, "Thanks."

Yayyyy finally wrote some more

Yayyyy finally wrote some more... on the plane while listening to the entire Hamilton soundtrack for the first time.