Reckless (Keith x Reader x Shiro)

46. Requested by @Madison_the_Human42 😉 Hope you like it! I had a little trouble making it romantic, but hopefully it satisfies you 🙃

The Reckless Angel. That was your title throughout the galaxy. Known for causing trouble and various explosions, you were feared by almost all inhabitants of the universe.

So when you met the paladins and were offered to stay in their castle, your "friendship" had a rocky start. Now, six months later, you're still scolded and treated like a toddler after almost every battle.

You stormed through the hallway, Keith and Shiro following you. "Leave me alone!" you yelled.

"We're trying to keep you safe!" Keith yelled. "You put your life in danger when you don't have to which is incredibly stupid!"

You turned and pressed a finger to his chest, "You're not my brother! He is dead, so I know for a fact that you are not him! So stop nagging me!" Shiro opened his mouth to interject, but you interrupted him, "And don't you start! I get that you have some dad instincts or whatever you want to call that shiz, but my dad is also dead! You are not him, so stop acting like it!"

"You are a child, so we should take care of you!" Shiro yelled.

You glared at him, "I don't see you acting like this around your lil' Pidgey! They're even smaller than I am!"

"That's cause they know what they're doing!"

You pointed one of your daggers at his throat, "Don't- talk to me like that." You walked down the hall, silence following you to say that they were finally leaving you alone.

Time Skipper :3

You wrapped the fluffy blanket around yourself and reclined your pilot's seat. The castle somehow hadn't had any extra rooms, so you had to sleep in your ship. Why wouldn't they leave you alone? Honestly, they got on your nerves. Pidge was adorable, but they were also ridiculously smart. Hunk was nice. He made you cookies. Lance was nice enough with his terrible puns and he could always make you feel better after Keith and Shiro's belittling words.

You brought your seat back into a sitting position and turned on your ship. You exited the hanger and programmed the ship to fly to the closet survivable planet. I'm just doing what's best...for all of us, you thought.

Oho, another time skip

After your ship landed on the planet Cistur [pronounced sis-ter], you decided to look around. You exited your ship and enclosed it with a small particle barrier. You walked down to what looked like a village. "Hello?" you knocked on a door.

The door was opened by a feminine-looking creature with sharp teeth and antennae. The rest of her looked humanoid, but instead of hair, she had vines and glowing flowers around her face. Her eyes widened and she made a series of distressed clicking noises.

Someone grabbed your wrists from behind and you swung your leg back to hit their crotch. They let go of your wrists in surprise and you swung around, hitting them in the chest. Galra. The one on the ground didn't move, but there were six more with guns. You took out your daggers and swung at the first two, catching them behind their knees. You slipped past them and ran back toward your ship. Lasers followed your every move and one caught you in the ankle.

You let out a strangled cry and fell to the ground. You turned around, throwing a sharp rock at one of the Galra soldiers, catching him in the eye. He let out a yell of pain, dropping his gun. You scrambled toward your ship.

You were almost through the particle barrier when you felt a searing pain on the left side of your stomach. You let out a scream of pain and dragged yourself into your ship. You struggled to get the words, "Autopilot castle ship," out and collapsed. Darkness came over you as the ship left Cistur.

Timey Wimey Mumbo Jumbo

You opened your eyes to white and bright blue lights around you. The door to your ship opened and you groggily turned toward the new source of light.

"Y/n, where were you?!" Shiro yelled, "Wait- ohmigod, Y/n!" There was a small pool of blood around your stomach.

Keith stuck his head through the door, "Is she- Holy quiznak! Y/N!"

"H-hey," you managed to say. Then Shiro's arms were under you and the ceiling was passing by. You succumbed to unconsciousness once more.

Haha another time skip whoops

You opened your eyes to see Keith looking down at you, "Y/n, you're awake!" He smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I think so." You sat up, "What are you doing here?"

He looked down, "Well, I-I was really worried about you and I'm sorry, Y/n. I-I'm just really protective of you and I didn't want you to get hurt because I l-love you, Y/n."

"What?" You stared at him, "You... love me?" You pointed to yourself.

"Uh, yeah, that's what I said."

A light blush bloomed on your cheeks. "W-well, that's just really-"

"Y/N!" Shiro yelled from the door. He regained his dad-like composure and calmly said, "Keith, may I have a private word with Y/n?"

"Sure," Keith said. He stood up and kissed your forehead, "Get better, Y/n."

Shiro walked over to you, "Y/n, I don't know why you left, but I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you."

"Wow, calm down, Dad." You rolled eyes, "I mean, I just almost died. It's not like I actually died."

"Please do not call me Dad."

"Why not? You totally radiate an aura of dadness," you looked him up and down.

He sighed, "I... don't want to be your dad."

"Sure, you can be my second favorite uncle," you smiled.

Shiro sighed again, "That's not what I- I am romantically attracted to you."

"What dad language."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Oh my god, Y/n. Please stop."

"Well you both are idiots." You stuck your tongue out, "I don't feel like I trust either of you enough right now, so... go away. Bye Dad!" You walked out of the room.

Sorry I didn't know where to go from here (T^T) Hope you liked it!