How to Confess in Five Minutes | Pidge

88. Requested by @Panic at the Liz

How to Confess in Five Minutes: A Guide

You hopped off of Keith's bike and pulled your mask over your face as he slowed to park it behind a rock. "Get going, slowpoke!"

"I'm coming," he grumbled, covering his own face.

The two of you walked into the makeshift lab. You made it to the final door, Keith walking in front of you. The door opened and he attacked the two closest guards as you kicked the third one in the groin before smacking him in the face with your classic weapon: the frying pan. {I'm not sorry 🎶}

Keith pulled the mask down from his face and looked at the figure on the table, "Shiro?"

"Shouldn't he be in space somewhere with the Holts?" you questioned.

"I don't know," he said, lifting Shiro over his shoulder. "May-"

"No, no, I'm saving Shiro," a voice interrupted from behind you. He walked past you and pulled Shiro's other arm over his shoulder.

The boy and Keith got into a strange conversation while you turned to look at his companions. One of them was very tall and you didn't recognize him. The other one was: "Katie!" You ran over and hugged her, "It's been forever and you cut your hair..." Smiling, you ruffled her hair, "Looks cute."

"I-I'm Pidge," she looked nervous. "Y/n, it's me Pidge, not Katie. Who's this Katie you speak of?"

You stared at her, "...What?"

What?"

Several minutes of screaming and one high speed chase later, you and Katie were sitting on Keith's porch

"So, uh..." you scratched the back of your head. "You are the smol Holt, right? Or did I actually mess this up?"

She snickered, "Yeah, it's me."

"Okay, good," you laughed. Checking your watch, you sighed. "I have to get going in about four minutes, but I'm sure that's enough time for a reunion." You took her hands in yours, "Katie, I know you're a very sassy, sarcastic person, but I would like to be serious for a few minutes."

"...What is this about?" She stared at you, looking utterly confused.

"I meant to tell you this a while ago, but-" You took in a deep breath, "I didn't, so I'm doing it now." You looked her in the eye and smiled, "Katie, I love you. You're smart and funny and despite being a thorn in my side a lot of the time- er, sometimes, I love spending time with you." You laughed nervously, "I'm really grateful that you're friends with me, despite the fact that I am nowhere close to being as amazing as you." You hugged her, "I love you." You sighed, "You can, um, tell me how you feel or whatever tomorrow..."

You kissed her cheek and ran to your bike. It was the same as Keith's except that it was f/c. You jumped on, starting the engine before speeding off.

How to confess in five minutes:
1) Just do it
2) Panick
3) Run away
4) Look for results later

A Sleepless Night ~

You yawned and walked from your kitchen to the living room, turning on the TV to the news. "No..." You dropped your mug as you stared at the screen, "No, they would have gone back."

Three Garrison students: Pidge Gunderson, Lance McClain, Hunk Garrett reported missing

*TV shutting off noise* I might slow down posting (one every other day) so I can write more now