Hellfire | Acxa

118. This is the same character concept as the last oneshot (Cake | Hunk), and I might take the non-canon stuff from this for the actual story with this character 👀

Some stuff is made up, but I tried to be as accurate as possible with scenes from these episodes. I actually went back to write the exact dialogue (OvO''):

S7:E3
S8:E5
S8:E13

Also I didn't use the Altean time system, so if you see 'day' just pretend it's the Altean word

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Fire, death, shocking

Some of the fire is literal, some is figurative, so if you're confused that's okay :') it's supposed to be a little ambiguous

It's cold and dark, and the seemingly calming magenta hue of the lights mocks every ache and bruise in your body. You had thought everything would be fine after you dropped off the grid, but the Galra just can't leave you alone.

The room shakes and you can only assume the ship has docked somewhere.

Voices get closer outside.

"Do you have the traitor?" It's a female voice, although kind of deep. Familiar too.

"Yes." A sentry, no doubt.

"Alive?"

"Yes, but injured."

A laugh. "Good. A little pain might do some good."

The door opens, and a shadow looms over you. "Hello, little Y/n."

You glare up at the general. "Zethrid."

It's not as much a cell as a very small room. There's a bed with a blanket and a pillow, and there's enough room for you to stand up and walk around a bit. In this way, you're fortunate.

But the fact remains that you are currently in the custody of the Galra. In this particular way, you are quite unfortunate.

You have two bracelets - if you can call them that - around your wrists. They're better than handcuffs, because they aren't actually attached to each other, but they'll shock you if you do certain things and they withhold your powers. As an example, when you tried to lift yourself up to look through the door window, it shocked you. With your suddenly sore muscles, you found a place on the floor to call home. You didn't have anywhere else to go anyway.

"Leave this hallway," a commanding voice says.

"Yes, General," a sentry responds. The metal of its feet echoes as it walks down the hall.

There's a thump on the door before it slides open.

"Hello, Y/n."

You turn away.

"I'm not the reason you're here. You don't have to be so cold."

You glare at the floor, crossing your arms over your chest. "I don't need to do anything, Acxa."

She sighs, "Y/n, please. You could have been one of us. We could have stayed together through it all. You chose to leave."

"And you wouldn't let me stay where I wanted."

"I got you out once. I don't know if I can do it again."

You resist rolling your eyes. "I'm not asking you to."

She steps out of the doorway. "You'll come around eventually."

"Don't count on it."

Acxa bangs her fist against the wall again, and the door is closed once more.