Hug Preferences

30. Hey lovely readers! Thought I might do some preferences in between oneshots. Here ya go!!

Shiro - He will wrap his arms around you in a tight embrace, letting you rest your forehead on his shoulder. He knows when you're feeling down and his warm hugs usually bring your spirits up.

Keith - He hugs you from behind, resting his head in the crook of your neck and wrapping his arms around your waist. He usually takes you by surprise (and scares the sith out of you), but his hugs are worth it.

Lance - He'll swing you up into the air as if you were in a broadway musical before wrapping you in his arms and pulling you in for a small kiss. You liked the feeling of weightlessness his swings give you and the feeling of his arms around you when he brings you back down.

Pidge - She is very quiet and will take you by surprise, hugging you in anyway possible. She'll hug from the front and wrap her arms around you. She'll get you to snuggle with her on the couch while the two of you are wrapped in blankets. She will sometimes jump onto your back and demand a piggyback ride before the two of you rush through the castle. You'll occasionally see her clinging to your leg as you struggle to walk through the halls or lying over your stomach at an awkward angle.

Hunk - He has warm, comforting hugs that overwhelm you with the same sensations that warm cookies give you. (His hugs sometimes come with actual cookies too.) Sometimes his hugs are for when you need it. Other times, it's just because. I mean, it's Hunk. If he wants to hug you, you can't stop him.