Me, and my many crushes

By noridog

~

My name is noridog and this is my third story in the LGBTQ+ milestones books. I'm here because I want to continue writing about my life and the milestones I've had.

So much has happened since I wrote my last story.

First thing's first.

So, that guy Brandon. Yeah... on October 8th, I told him, through a text, that I liked him. He rejected me. I told him he has pretty eyes and all that stuff. (I got his phone number from Sasha who is kind of friends with him.)

Then there's A. I stopped liking her in that way after a little while but now we are sort of friends. I have her phone number and Snapchat and we text each other a lot.

I wrote in my first story that I had a genderfluid friend who changed their name. Welp, it turns out that my friend wasn't actually genderfluid and decided they don't support any part of the LGBT community except gay, bisexual, mtf and ftm. I'm not friends with them anymore because they told me they hate me.

Speaking of genderfluid, though... Sasha decided they're genderfluid now and told everyone to call them by a different name. I'm still calling them Sasha for the purpose of this story.

Then there's me. I don't think I'm agender anymore but I think I'm genderfluid; because sometimes I feel agender, sometimes I feel like a demigirl, and sometimes I feel female. (Feeling female is really rare though.)

Sexuality-wise, you can say I'm bisexual or pansexual.

I have different crushes now. I don't like A anymore, I don't like Jay anymore, but I kind of still like Brandon. Then there's this girl who I will call Lucy and I know she smokes weed but for some reason I still like her. She listens to metal music. There's also this girl who I will call Gold and she likes basketball and anime. I tried texting Gold one time but it didn't work out very well. (I got Gold's number from A, who got it from Gold's best friend.)

There's also a guy who I will call Nolan and we share the same class schedule. He's really good friends with one of my best friends that I've known for ten years. He's just kind of cute and he likes classic rock which is really cool. He's also short. (Like 5'3") And A says that if I dated Gold or Nolan, it would be good because they're both short. Lucy is short too but she has a boyfriend.

I don't know if it's bad that I like so many people. I don't know if it means I might be polyamorous.... And I don't want to think that's possible for me either. I'll just kind of push that aside for now.

School is going okay, except for the fact that two of my friends who went elementary school with me and who I've known for ten years might end up having to leave the school because they don't have good enough grades. It's an early college high school and you have to have A's and B's in order to take college classes, and you have to have at least C's in order to get through your first year. That's just a little stressful for me because I don't know what I'd do without my friends...

It doesn't really have anything to do with LGBTQ+ milestones, though.

I think I'll end my story here for now. You can expect to hear from me again if something big happens. (Like if I finally get a boyfriend or girlfriend! Just kidding, that could never happen...)

One note I will leave you guys with is to just be yourself. I've found it's just the best thing to do, instead of trying to hide.