An inspiration for everyone

By Outis

~

This is from me to you, everyone has problems... They may not seem as big as yours but they are there. But that is something I just wanted you to know, not the object of this milestone...

The real lesson is this:

For those who feel alone... You are not!

For those who are bullied... So many people are suffering beside you.

For those who are depressed... There are people who are in and were in that spot before... No matter what your situation is, there is help! I am here and there are so many others out there... Seek it out! Because we who have been there, we know... Suicide is not your only option because we are here to help and we know you can make​ it through WHATEVER you are going through, it doesn't matter if you need help... We will help you! So let these next few sentences be your encouragement....

No matter how hard it is, someone has been there and they CAN help you... But only if you let them!

So many people love you, even if you haven't met them, such as the rest of the lgbtq+ community, and people you are going to get to know in the future... This I can promise you!

I am here, and so are many others... So trust us to try...

My final words are: No matter what you are going through... We are here!