Lesbionage

By Mika

~

Hello, and welcome to my story! Call me Mika, I'm a teenage lesbian!

So, I figured I was a lesbian around late 2015 or early 2016 (seriously, it was probably January).

How I knew it? I realized I had a so-called crush on my closest female friend. We shall call her Yuu-chan. And yes, I did try to ignore my feelings (lol they only escalated like hell). Throughout the months leading up to June, my feelings for her kept growing. Hell, I had fallen deep by May.

But anyways, in mid-June (we talkin' 17-20 here), I had a spend-the-night with Yuu-chan and another close friend. That's the night I came out as a lesbian to them, lucky for me they didn't care.

Later in that month (ah, June 29th to be exact), me and Yuu-chan had a sleepover. That's the night I found courage and finally confessed. And boy did I not expect her to like me back. We got together that day too! I'm super happy to be with Yuu-chan, she's the one I live for!

Of course Satan has to come crashing down on my happiness, because not even 20 days later, her parents found out. Now, they completely loathe me to the full extent (homophobic bastards, goddamn).

The joke's on them. To this day, we're still together. We have so much support from our social group and I couldn't be happier. Yuu-chan and I love each other so much, and even though we've been through those bad times (I get depressed episodes, cri), we are still going strong.

I mean, it may be unreasonable to think that we'll get married, but I don't care. Our friends say that it'll last, and I hope so.

Yuu-chan was and is my first girlfriend, I hope nothing changes about that. We love and care for each other so dearly, and I'm scared to lose her. We've been together for almost a year, it's been 9 months.

My milestone was both coming out and dealing with love! I actually enjoyed writing this, and I hope to hear some of your stories and milestones too!

Signing out, PEACE!~