Method acting: extreme mode

By Sa55ygirl

~

I am bisexual (I'm a girl, btw), I realized this a month or so ago. I've done theater since I was nine. This time, I was in Beauty and the Beast, and I was Babette (the feather duster). She just so happens to be Lumiere's girlfriend. We had almost no boys in the show, so the director did some genderbending. And oh, the girl that played Lumiere. I'd never really talked to her before that, and when we started talking I hadn't yet realized I was bi. So, of course, I had to be in love with her onstage. And I wasn't completely acting after a certain point.

We never actually had a relationship, we probably never will. It's fine though. I still have a crush on her. It was quite fun, and this felt... different from other crushes. I actually could feel as I stopped thinking about other people. Thoughts slowly faded away. That was relieving, too.

One other thing. I've dealt with suicidal thoughts for nearly a year. I'm very uncomfortable with myself and I don't like having thoughts about people unless I've already fully accepted that I really like them. After realizing I'm bi, my thoughts of suicide decreased drastically, and I officially stopped cutting. And I'm way more comfortable with myself because I won't find myself so confused when I react more to girls than boys during a time.

That's pretty much it. It's not a thrilling tale. But it's important to me, so. Here.