My Experience With Homo/Trans/Agenderphobia

By Shou

~

Hi yo! Shou's in da house! So when I say what I am to others I get some replies I would expect from a open conservative. I'm omnisexual, and genderfluid. I told a kid to stop being mean to me. He then found out I was omnisexual. He then teased me. He said he wasn't homophobic cause he had gay friends. I hated dat kid. Another encounter is with a girl dat I'll call Jay. You see Jay was homophobic. One day in gym. She said, "Once you read the Bible, you'll hate gay people." Now I'm a LGBT+ chirstian, and I know there are some questionable verses. But, one verse says we shouldn't be bigots. So, are you wrong, Jay? Another person who is passive towards LGBT+ students are let's say the "cool kids". So these "cool kids" have done horrible things.

These popular kids have seen being gay as bad. They even use the word gay as an insult. They say all gay people have HIV. I'm so tired of more than half of my school being unaccepting of gays. I asked some classmates of what they think about LGBT+ people. One said, "Gay people are weird. They always have HIV." Another said, "They are a sin of god." I am surprised they think straight people are normal. I love others. It's just we need to accept each other. I also have parents who use the T word too much. They also think there are only two genders. While, I am genderfluid, just to afraid to come out. Cause they said they would disown me if I was trans. I haven't came out, I'm too afraid to know the outcome. I would like other omnisexuals to feel safe to come out but, others are mean to you for that.