The Bisexual Throwback.

By Tyler

~

So, my first ever woman crush was my best friend, and it gets deep, and personal.

So, she has been everything I want to be, not scared to be sassy, skinny, but still able to open a pickle jar.

When I came out to her, I don't remember how but I officially new I was bisexual when we were in a field by her house.

We were having a deep conversation, and I was mid sentence, when I saw her cry, the first time, and I blurted out with:

"You know I love you, right? Since like...a year ago", and I learned I was her first 'woman' crush, and on the way back to her house, we shared her jacket and I got a kiss on the cheek!

When I came out to my parents, my dad was drunk, and I came out to my mom's friend before her, crying into a bag of Maltesers and I learned that she didn't care, she still loved me.

Yet I fear she won't say that when I came out as trans.

I just be referred to as tyler :)

I still deal with hearing my mom say: "You're just being greedy aren't you?", Which makes me cringe and become uncomfortable.

One thing I always say that deems me bisexual in another way, is that I always fangirl over people like: Jensen Ackles, Dave from Boyinaband and Eugene from Buzzfeed (Because who doesn't like Eugene, or the Try Guys in general?)

But one piece of advice is: Stay safe.

Always bring up the topic with your parents if you are dependent on them, see if they agree with the LGBT community, a song I recommend that explains it further would be:

Spectrum by Boyinaband, Minx and Cry, it explains what it's like to leave in a non-accepting family, but many families do except the LGBT community nowadays.

Stay safe my LGBT brethren.