Perfectly Confused

By Anonymous

~

Hi everyone I am anonymous. My mom is a lawyer and my dad is in the military. Now, most of you would think that they would have this picture perfect daughter who gets straight A's and would go to a beautiful college and end up marrying and nice well-mannered man right? Wrong. So here is my story. In sixth grade I was asexual meaning I didn't like both boys and girls but I was also homophobic. The girl who sat beside in school was bi so I kind off pushed her away, but she was just such a nice person and would laugh and whisper sarcastic comebacks every time the teacher was mad. We would mostly get partnered up in projects because we were seatmates. So friendship suddenly came in. I was still homophobic but my mind kept on thinking about her I ignored it and pushed the thoughts away. But what really got to me was the one time she was there when nobody wasn't. I was so close to jumping of the top floor of the school building because my parents always pressured me to be perfect. But she stopped me I cried and cried but she was just there hugging me and telling me that I am already perfect in her view. She said that my parents just want me to be happy and live a successful life. At this point I found a feeling I've never felt towards anyone. I was falling for her. She made me laugh and smile when nobody could and she literally saved my life. But I am in seventh grade now and still have the same feeling. I need help and I'm confused. Should I tell her? What if she hates me? She is the only reason I'm alive right now and we are still friends yet I still feel confused with everything.