Prohibitos Autem Amorem

By With_yer.

~

Hello,

The name's Lou and my life is as messed up as it can be...yet I couldn't be any better dealing with it. I am pretty much queer 'cause I am really confused right now about whether I am bisexual or straight. I came out to my best mate who also happens to be my crush, and she was all supportive. She was also confused about her sexuality back then. We had known each other for about 9 years and I felt that 'feeling' towards her for about two years. I was scared to ask her out because she was my senior and you know...I didn't want to lead her or me on :( But we didn't have to be dating 'cause we acted like a couple anyways.. although nothing too intimate. And then one day she left the country and to say that I was heart broken was the least. But the same day she was leaving, she came out to me as a pansexual and the fact that she trusted me enough made me happy (she was from a conservative Christian family and she barely had the confidence in things like this, I was the only exception). She still calls and she will come back for her hols this October and my next milestone would be to ask her out! So basically, I am out as a queer to pretty much everyone including my family although my mother threatens to disown me now and then...but that's okay. The real message I want to put across is be honest with your feelings and don't lie to yourself or anyone else. :)Thanking You,RegardsLou :)