Why I'm Asexual

By Noodle

~

Hello, my name is Noodle, and I'm going to share my story with you. And none of my friend's names are their actual names, I've changed them to a suited fictional character.

So, there's this boy called Rick. Now, me and Rick have been friends since we were kids. Now, we stayed friends the whole time. Until one time we were swimming in the sea. And everything was really fun, then Rick told me that he loved me, and that he wanted me to go out with him. Now, I have no romantic feelings for this boy at all, but he was literally begging me.

SO I decided to say no, and it made our friendship so awkward afterwards. And I got slightly annoyed, at Halloween, when me and my friends were dressing up at one of their houses, and they told me that Rick had been asking all three of them out, and then I realised, why was he doing that? And I also realised later in high school, when my closer friends were teasing me, asking who I loved. And I realised that I had never felt romantic love towards anyone in my life. So I told my friends, and they said that I was definitely asexual. And I'm proud to be asexual, and don't ever want to be in a relationship. So yeah, that's it.