Bi and I Don't Care

By JanelGarcia0.

~

I am 15 and a female. I love someone. I can't have them. They only see me as their friend. I love my best friend. She doesn't know that I am bisexual nor does anyone else irl. It took me 2 years to figure out that I am bisexual but it took me 30 f**king seconds to know that I love her. I met her in 3rd grade. From there I realized that I loved her. I openly said I loved her back in 4 the grade.

On the first and last day of school I cherish our hugs. Yes, we hug on those days and those days only. She is the one that even keeps me alive anymore. Let's start from the beginning. I had always known I was different. I had always known I was of different sexuality. I just thought it was natural. I had been ashamed to tell anyone because some of my family (excluding my parents) had said it was a sin to love someone of the same gender.

So I hid it for a long time. I am open about it online but offline? I'm "straight". I don't want to be but I am too scared to even bring up the subject. I want to tell her that I love her but I can't. She even told me she 'doesn't believe in bisexuality'. I asked her what she would do if I was bisexual. She would leave me. Like all my other friends. Everyone I like leaves me. Any advice to tell her? I feel the need to tell her I love her. Help!