Genesis

By spacemancraig

~

Genesis: noun.

The origin or mode of formation of something.

Why'd I title my 'milestone' this?

Psh, cause I like the word.

Anyways, I'm demi. Definantly demisexual.

Kinda odd, if ya think about it. A nonbinary, panromantic, demisexual.

Imagine a 15 year old (( as of 2017 )) coming up to you and saying "Hey! I'm demisexual, panromantic, AND nonbinary!"

I had the hardest time figureing this out and actually accepting it as fact.

As a kid, I was taught that reproduction is normal and everyone should perform it to an extreme extent. Imagine me, a young kiddo, sitting in science class, hella confused and practically embarissed to why everyone was desprate to get into a relationship and why it was pressured for you to have children. Why not wait until you actually found the right person.

But eventually, I accepted it. Why? I have no idea. But I haven't come out to my parents yet, which most think are stupid, but my parents are republicans and pretty religious.

I understand it'll feel 1000 times better if I just say it, but they don't understand what a nonbinary is and why people use the pronouns "they/them".

Anyways, I would write about a relationship, but sadly, I have been in none.

Thanks for listening to me ramble :)

-spacemancraig