My Guardian Angel.

By Snugglexx

~

I'm a closetted pansexual. I never had great relationships. When I was in the 8th grade.. I met this girl, and this was my first serious relationship. We started to date and I swear this was how love is, however as time progressed, the relationship grew toxic, like just being around the person made me cry because the relationship was abusive, the mental and emotional suffrage was way high. After 1 year dating off and on, 3 times, she broke my heart. It was then I really reevaluated myself and asked myself how do I love. I then realized that I never cared about the looks of a person, gender, age or any of the superficial crap.. I cared about their heart and their personality. Which lead me to my pansexuality. After which my self esteem was at a dangerous low and I decided to take a break from love and find myself spiritually again... Get to know myself again. It was in that year (9th yr) that I met this guy.. Call him K, and I started to fall for him, until 3 months after we met. I told him how I felt. Of course, he rejected me, and I couldn't handle it and I went on a dating spiral where I just dated people because I was trying to get over that heartbreak. While dating around, my best friend, call her S, started to date and it was going well until 5 months in our relationship... She lost her virginity with a college guy when she got drunk. I was . Like I went into depression. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep and having frequent nervous breakdowns. I was mad because I spent so long trying to build myself again and she wrecked me in just a few minutes.. I was at an slump. Until I realized...time to be Happy and broke it off with her.

So I gave up on love until September 17th 2016, I met the guy who changed my life. He is the sweetest thing. We knew each other for about 6 months prior and he was there for me the nights I cried, the days I was just broken. He reminded me of who I was and I just fell for him because he cares for me and on that day...he professed his love to me. And now I can safely say I have met my Guardian Angel.