Raging Bisexual

By Kaf RagingBisexualGirl.

~

So, hi! My name's RagingBisexualGirl, or just Kaf, and as you may have guessed, I'm a raging bisexual girl. Thing is though, I haven't always been 'raging.' I grew up in a homophobic family, being taught that being gay is 'bad' and 'disgusting.' So I was taught to be 'normal.' I was the exact opposite though. I would've never admitted it as a child, but I found girls kinda cute. Though I had a male crush. But I never thought much about love. So, Grade 5 rolled around, where I first learned the meaning of bisexual. My friend came out to me, (she's incredible BTW) and I'm still incredibly proud of her. So a few months later, I began to realize things about my sexuality. 1, there was no chance of me being straight, I found girls cute. 2, I also found boys cute. And then I made a conclusion. I was bisexual as well.

My friends began to come out of the closet, most either bi or pan, and I came out to them. We became one, big, crazy, dysfunctional family. And never had I felt more complete than after a piece of me had finally been uncovered. Months came and went, and my parents did not show any sign of their homophobia let up. Though I tried to defend the LGBTQ community, I was usually told to be disgusted or to remain silent. So, with my parents out of the question, I came out to my first true friend. My brother. I expected outrage, but he remained calm. He still doesn't support it much, but I love him for not telling on or hating me. So, my pride gradually grew in the closet. The bi flag was incorporated in my art, my friends and I were able to speak with each other, and life was okay. Then, high school. I met my first, and current, female crush. It's been years since my first crush, yet the feeling hit me harder than ever.

I later learned that she was bisexual, and we accepted each other. And I fell further in love. Until one day, I got the courage to tell her how I feel, kiss her on the cheek (both on different days) and I still actually like her. So yeah. I'm still in the closet, so y'all can party with me if you're here too, but one day I'll burst out of the closet singing All Star, and I hope y'all will burst out with me. Stay safe, dudes. PM me if you ever need someone to rant to. Peace out! Thanks for reading!!!