My First Crush And Relationship

By Chaton dragon_loser

~

Hi! I'm Chaton, and I'll be sharing my LGBTQA+ story with you. I just figured out I was a lesbian, to be specific. I had a crush on this one girl that I've known since the third grade. She was kind, funny, beautiful, talented, and a great friend. This year, she came out as a lesbian, so I was ecstatic! However, while coming out with her sexuality, she revealed she was dating another close friend of mine.

This caused me to doubt myself. I looked at my crush, I'll call them 'Tori' for now, and thought I'd never match up to her girlfriend. So, I remained a friend and would have friendly talks every now and then.

Then, 'Tori' and her now ex broke up. This really hurt 'Tori' and I was immediately by her side to lift her spirits. They and I grew closer as friends and I'd talk with them past midnight sometimes. My love for them only grew, but I could never confess.

It hurt so much seeing that what I wanted was right in my grasp, but I just couldn't go for it.

Then, a few weeks later during Summer Break, I got a few messages that I'd never thought I'd get. 'Tori' confessed they liked me!

I was so happy and I instantly told her I've liked her for a while. So now, we are happy and are together.

My next milestone is to come out to my parents. I don't know how accepting they'll be, but I can only hope.