My Path to Happiness

By Ace_of_OUAT

~

Okay so when I was in Kindergarden I didn't even know what the word gay or bisexual meant. I was in the "popular" group at this time and I liked this boy. It was normal because I'm a girl. Then I had these feeling for my girl best friend Cyan. Me and Cyan have always been close(but not rn we don't talk anymore) and with these feelings I was so confused. So I brushed it off and thought that 'Oh I'm probably just jealous of her' because she is way more pretty than I am. Then when she wouldn"t hang out with me I would get get jealous.

In first grade 1st grade I still thought I was jealous of her. Then she told me she didn't want to be friends anymore. Then in that moment I started crying. She must havefelt pity for me because she said I'm sorry the next couple of minutes later. And because I am not an emotional person I thought 'Why was I crying?'

Time skip to third grade. Let's face it I was a complete loner. Cyan and I were no longer friends. Then a girl asked if I wanted to hang out with her group. I. Was. Thrilled. Then suddenly.... I blushed. 'Why am I blushing?' I thought. That was about the time I met my best friend (now) Kimberly.

Fifth grade me and Kimberly were on our own until a boy asked if he could play with us. We said yes. He is my guy best friend now. His name is Jesus.

Sixth grade, fresh out of elementary school. I finally knew what it meant to be bisexual but sadly I brushed it off. And because of that and a lot of other family things I started to self- harm. Then the most amazing thing happened my best friend came out. Then my other one. Then another one told me that he was gay. Then I told my best friends

Now in seventh grade all my friends know. I have yet to tell my parents because they have literally said they would be dissapointed in me if I was. Though putting that aside U couldn't be happier.