Young love

By ScarlettDun

~

Hi. I'm Scarlett. Im 13 years old and my whole life I wasn't one of the girls. I was always playing in the dirt with the boys.

In the 4th grade, I had a really good friend who was a girl and we decided to try something out so we kissed. And for about a month after this we had this small little thing going on. In not sure if we were dating though.

After a while, I was scared. I wasn't sure if anyone would accept me, so the next year I decided to have 10 boyfriends. I feel bad now, but most of us are all friends now.

I had blocked out my girl crushes until this year. I used the internet ALOT more and there were more lgbtq kids at my school. I decided not to torture myself anymore and came out to my friends as bisexual. Thank god because one of my friends set me up with a girl. We talked for a while and we became really good friends. She was pansexual, and she explained that it was to me. Then I thought about it for a while, and decided that I was too. Now, I'm pansexual and all my friends support it and I have a wonderful girlfriend who I'm meeting in two days <3

Sometimes, I will play girls/girls/boys in the car with my brother and he is always disgusted by gays and when I talk about them. My dad says that lgbtq+ people can't be true Christians and I just want to yell that I'm pansexual. I'm just scared that I can't see any of my friends like my two best friends anymore. My parents don't really care for me that much. And all this stress made me depressed and have anxiety. I would cut and one time I tried to end it, BUT luckily my cat saved me, but that's a story for another time. But now I am trying to drop hints for my parents like drawing and painting a Ton of rainbows and talking about lgbt alot more.

Thanks for reading my story fren! |-/