Updates W/ Ya Girl

By Dodie

~

Hey, it's ya gal Dodie (3rd time writing these lil chapters now, I just love this community so much I came back for more) back with some UPDATES.

If you wanna read my other chapters in these books they're called 'Bigger World Than I Thought' (in Book2) and 'Name For Me' (in Book3, quite recently)

How Ironic that Name For Me wasn't actually right. Hey! Dodie from the past! Psst. You aren't actually Bigender. You're actually just demigirl and you're 11/10 cool with that.

In fact, I'm embracing my girly side a lot more now, I bought some flower crowns and am painting my nails and I love love love it. Honestly, with myself and my identity, I am so at peace right now. I'm enjoying wearing dresses again (thank God for spring) and I'm experimenting with makeup. How weird is it that I can spell experimenting off the bat but I really really struggle with 'their' and 'watch'.

YOU'RE GETTING SIDETRACKED DODIE.

oh yeah.

That's only one thing! I have a crush! A 'head-over-heels', hopeless-romantic, not-thinking-this-through crush on a girl!

And she's completely and utterly taken. (And also straight) ((I think)) (((Also she gives the best hugs)))

But oh my God you guys. I have no chance with her. At all. Honestly I might get over it soon. B U T  T H E

H U G S. So warm. I love the hugs. At least we are best friends, I get hugs quite a lot.

Honestly I just really am in love with girls at the moment. (Usually I would use atm, but I'm trying to up the word count, an example of which you can see here)

But yeah. I think that's it really. I will update again, I know I will, it's like a little diary weirdly. Not many people comment on my chapters but wow. I love writing these.

Anyway, I think it's time I go my guys, gals and genderqueer pals. (Although I may not have reached my word Count and wattpad lgbtq will tell me to write more otherwise they can't post this)

I really hope y'all are doing good, and, as always, good luck!!