Coming Out and Getting a Girlfriend

By Ash

Written for OUA_Fairytale_Wizard

~

My name is Ash (real name is Aubrey but I am trying to change it to Ash!), I am bisexual Agender and I am fine with the pronouns they, he, she. Here is my story:

So one day I was at Girl Scouts and I so was not ready to come out to anyone let alone my crush (let's call her Rose).

I had a few friends around me and I didn't want them to know but they kept pushing me to tell them. I needed to tell someone but not three people at the same time. So we were playing Truth or Dare (minus the dare) and everyone kept asking who my crush is and why I was acting so weird.

Finally I came out as bisexual and then I found out that Rose was also bisexual and also had a crush on me. Then we started dating since we liked each other. Even before Truth or Dare I knew I was Agender but I didn't want to tell my girlfriend yet, so I kept it in.

Then one night I decided to tell her, she fully accepted me and I was so happy. I love Rose so much and I am so happy that she knows it. I am so happy that she accepted me that I told another one of my friends that I was Agender.

She said that she would respect me the same and call me my preferred pronouns (they/them). I am sending this in to come out to my friend (let's call her Lillian). If you are reading this Lillian please understand that there is nothing wrong with being Agender and that I still want to be friends, even if you know this.