The Musician

By Zoltan _iamthejoker

~

Hi; I'm Zoltan or @_iamthejoker on wattpad. I am a Musician, a drummer, a singer and I am a metal head. I started drumming when I was in grade 4 and then I didn't hold any drum sticks for about 5 years. I got back into drumming last year and I now made a name for myself as a Metal Drummer and Singer. I think a lot about my sexuality and who I actually am. I know I'm a drummer, I know that I am capable of love But there has always been that question, what Gender do I actually like. For me, I started out straight and devolved crushes on multiple girls. After grade 8 the questions started rolling in. I dated someone in grade 9 or freshman year at Highschool, then I realized that she was cheating on me and I ended up being dumped multiple times. I gave her one more chance but after that I never talked to her again, lets just say she tried to kill me. I hated people after that and I met some really sweet people. I have crushes at the moment, they are all girls but I still consider myself a Bi Metal drummer and metal head. Finding out my true self will still take a long time but I think that I am nearing the end of me finding myself. Thank you for reading this! Hopefully this helps! Bye!