Chapter Three

"It's lunch time!" A classmate, I assume the guy named Bambam, exclaimed. He and his friend were the first people to exit the room, apparently pumped up for lunch that much. 

I smiled when I saw Jaehee wave at me outside of the classroom, waiting for me. 

I was so excited to introduce her to Hobi and Jungkook. Shouldering my bag, I made my way over to her. "Hey, ready to meet Hope and Bunny?" 

"Hope and Bunny?" she scoffed, walking beside me. We made our way to the cafeteria, and turns out, our class was the first one down. I sat on one of the tables and placed my bag beside me. 

"It'll make sense later." I giggled, taking out a tuna sandwich and munching it. Once I caught sight of Jungkook, I waved my hand. Jaehee followed my gaze. 

"Oh.." she trailed off, then glanced back, a small blush on her face. "Who is that?" 

"The so-called bunny." I laughed, a mouthful of food in my mouth, when Jungkook slightly pinched my ear, since I had an odd tickle spot there. He sat beside me and motioned over to my friend. 

I swallowed my food. "Jungkook, this is my friend, Jaehee. Jaehee, this is Jungkook. Get along well, will you?" 

"Y-Yeah.." Jaehee suddenly became quiet the whole time. She would answer stuttering, or wouldn't answer at all. What made it worse was that Jungkook didn't even try to talk to her. 

"Yuna! Kookie!" a familiar voice exclaimed from behind. I was met with Hobi waving at us, a huge smile on his face. He sat across from us, then turned to Jaehee. 

"Oh! Are you Yuna's friend?" he questioned. Jaehee nodded slightly, clearing her throat. "I'm her friend too! What's your name? I'm Jung Hoseok. Call me Hoseok." 

"Jaehee." she replied, her voice low and quiet as she shook Hobi's hand. 

I sighed, a bit annoyed on how awkward it was being. Well, it wasn't, since Hobi wasn't awkward at all and started talking to Jaehee about some stuff. You can not not like Hobi. You just can't. 

I moved closer to Jungkook. "So.. about Minho.." 

"Yeah, he's coming later." he confirmed. "Yuna, how is this a good idea? I'm glad you told me. The only reason why I've agreed to call him in the first place is because I don't want you to be the one fetching him. What about him?" 

"Just.. trust me, alright?" I sighed, in the corner of my eye, glancing at Hobi. "It's important." 

"Are you going to visit the ramen shop later?" he asked me, taking a bite of his sandwich. "Me and Hobi could come along if you want. I'd fight the boss for you if he sells you." 

I placed a hand on his mouth, earning a smile from Hobi and a suspicious glance from Jaehee. I laughed awkwardly and let go, glaring at him. "Stay quiet about that Jungkook, please." 

I rolled my eyes and managed to calm down. "And also, wow, you seem to be warming up to Hobi." 

He gulped. "I mean.. It's not like I have a choice anyways. He has to come with us now." 

I shrugged. "I can't later. I need to talk to Minho." 

"When did you become so obsessed with him?" he cocked an eyebrow. "I don't like him, but are you starting to develop feelings for him, Yuna? Hmm?" he teased, nudging me slightly, earning a bonk from me. 

"Ew! No." I snorted. "I like someone else." 

I slipped. GOD. Where did that come from?! 

His eyes widened. "Yuna..."